- LOL, yes! MT @DBH819 #ElonGrad this weekend. Piece of advice for Class of 2013 - Don't misplace your diploma while taking photos. Right @ me 2 days ago
- Fans talking Ravens on The Fan. #cmonman 3 days ago
- Nice outing by Hammel. #orioles 3 days ago
- Mickey Tettleton is here! #Orioles instagram.com/p/ZomX1kosRB/ 3 days ago
- I could've made dinner in between pitches by Kuroda. So slow. 3 days ago
- Cool shades, Yankee bros. #letsgoOs (@ Oriole Park at Camden Yards - @mlb for New York Yankees vs Baltimore Orioles) 4sq.com/Z0Mo7Y 3 days ago
- We need to get Buck to narrate something. He's a character. #Orioles 4 days ago
- RT @roarfrom34: That about sums it up. #Orioles #Dickerson http://t.co/Ci5FodemMS 4 days ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Monthly Archives: January 2011
January 31, 2011Posted by on
don’t get me wrong, I really understand the concept of revolting against your government, but the egyptian civil unrest has gone too far. when you start trashing your own history and the history of the world it’s a complete shame and speaks volumes of the some of the people involved.
revolting against a government and trashing national history are two completely different things. now you’ve crossed a line to make a point that has nothing to do with your point. granted a few bad people were the ones that were ultimately involved, it’s still overshadowing the main issue for the country. also as a result, many people who would have traveled to the region in the coming months will not visit and the economy and people will continue to suffer. so are you any better off? who knows. guess we’ll have to keep an eye on the situation.