- LOL, yes! MT @DBH819 #ElonGrad this weekend. Piece of advice for Class of 2013 - Don't misplace your diploma while taking photos. Right @ me 10 hours ago
- Fans talking Ravens on The Fan. #cmonman 1 day ago
- Nice outing by Hammel. #orioles 1 day ago
- Mickey Tettleton is here! #Orioles instagram.com/p/ZomX1kosRB/ 1 day ago
- I could've made dinner in between pitches by Kuroda. So slow. 1 day ago
- Cool shades, Yankee bros. #letsgoOs (@ Oriole Park at Camden Yards - @mlb for New York Yankees vs Baltimore Orioles) 4sq.com/Z0Mo7Y 1 day ago
- We need to get Buck to narrate something. He's a character. #Orioles 2 days ago
- RT @roarfrom34: That about sums it up. #Orioles #Dickerson http://t.co/Ci5FodemMS 2 days ago
- #winning #Orioles 2 days ago
- Wieters hosed again. 1st base umpire is terrible tonight. Back to back plays almost. 3 days ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Monthly Archives: May 2012
May 14, 2012Posted by on
I am honest to a fault and see the world in black and white. The gray area frustrates me. Right and wrong are so clearly evident. And yet, recently I have seen so many examples of people who seemingly have no moral compass at all. Those who, literally, drive on the wrong side of the road with no care for on-coming traffic. Those who ride the train in the morning without a ticket and see no difference between their action and stealing. Those who are lazy and unproductive simply because they have been able to get away with it.
As noted previously, I often sit and wonder where life will take me. I do so from the lens of working really hard to get to where I want to be. And I seemingly do so with others thinking I am “on a high horse” trying to make you feel small. Well, that is not my intention. I intend to live by a set of rules that clearly dictate, at least to me, what is in fact right and wrong, black and white, fair and unfair, and, most importantly, true and honest.
Maybe everyone can think as simply as me today. No middle ground, just two sides.