- Photo: I just unlocked the Royal Pains: Blythe Spirits sticker on GetGlue 1251 others have also unlocked the... tmblr.co/ZzphZvnkzu3T 2 hours ago
- Photo: I just unlocked the Royal Pains: Blythe Spirits sticker on GetGlue 1249 others have also unlocked the... tmblr.co/ZzphZvnkzsst 2 hours ago
- I unlocked the Royal Pains: Blythe Spirits sticker on #GetGlue! #RoyalPains getglue.com/stickers/usa_n… 2 hours ago
- What a shame. RIP. RT @WTOP: WTOP Entertainment Alert: Sopranos star James Gandolfini has died. 4 hours ago
- RT @darrenrovell: Record amount of “wrong champ” merchandise shipped overseas? 2008 when 100,000 “19-0 Perfect Season” Patriots items left … 1 day ago
- RT @BalSportsReport: Nestor whines that everyone on MASN cheerleads for the Orioles. Unless they're Jim Palmer... then they were only good … 1 day ago
- Guess these Tigers fans were too cheap to buy a ticket to sit inside? twitpic.com/cxyav7 1 day ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: favorite
August 16, 2011Posted by on
lately i’ve been on a pizza binge. i’ve probably had pizza almost once a day for the past week and a half. and although, i really do enjoy a good slice, it got me thinking, what’s my favorite pizza in HoCo? Most recently, it’s probably the pizza from Coal Fire over off of Rt. 108 near Rt. 100. they have a great selection of pizzas as well options to make your own. you can choose from different sauce and different toppings. we enjoy the sweeter sauce with the ground beef on top. they also have a warm char-grilled warm caesar salad that is tasty too!
it seems like there are a never ending supply of options in howard county though for pizza. there are the standard carry out and delivery places like papa john’s, domino’s, and jerry’s subs and pizza. for a quick pizza, my wife and really enjoy the trattoria e pizzeria da enrico in the king’s contrivance village center. they make a great pizza and is nicely priced. we usually get half sausage and mushroom. that is usually the same we order at three brothers as well, although, we also enjoy the square, thick crust pizza as well. the square pizza was a standard of her childhood.
recently we also tried facci. another wood fire restaurant like coal fire but a little fancier inside and a wider menu variety. even though it’s on the east side of howard county and on the way to fulton/216, it’s worth the drive to it check out for those on the other side of the county.
so my question to you is, what is your favorite pizza in HoCo? with almost at least one pizza shop in each village center and/or shopping center, there are lots of options!
there is even pretty decent pizza at oriole park these days!