- We need to get Buck to narrate something. He's a character. #Orioles 2 hours ago
- RT @roarfrom34: That about sums it up. #Orioles #Dickerson http://t.co/Ci5FodemMS 3 hours ago
- #winning #Orioles 3 hours ago
- Wieters hosed again. 1st base umpire is terrible tonight. Back to back plays almost. 1 day ago
- What a terrible call at 1st base. Terrible! BTW, what is on Gardner's hand? A cup? 1 day ago
- MASN says happy birthday to Brooks by showing Cal's status. Oops. 2 days ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: goals
December 29, 2010Posted by on
do you make new year’s resolutions? i never really got into making a resolution, but i know a lot of people do. are you one of those people who wants to work out more often or eat healthier? this year, i don’t really have a resolution, but something i would like to do more of, so we will see how it goes.
the best resolutions are both attainable but also good goals for yourself, so don’t set something too high and too hard to accomplish. remember to make your goals into SMART goals: specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely! my wife informed me last week that she wants to run the baltimore marathon this coming year so that will be a nice goal for her personally and something i know she can do! it will take a lot dedication and time, but it is specific (running a marathon), measurable (running it or not), attainable (she has run long distances before and can do it again), realistic (it’s not out of her ability) and timely (the marathon is in october and she will be able to run and train all year).
here’s to a great year and a happy and healthy 2011 to all you! hope you accomplish all you set out to do!