- LOL, yes! MT @DBH819 #ElonGrad this weekend. Piece of advice for Class of 2013 - Don't misplace your diploma while taking photos. Right @ me 1 day ago
- Fans talking Ravens on The Fan. #cmonman 2 days ago
- Nice outing by Hammel. #orioles 2 days ago
- Mickey Tettleton is here! #Orioles instagram.com/p/ZomX1kosRB/ 2 days ago
- I could've made dinner in between pitches by Kuroda. So slow. 2 days ago
- Cool shades, Yankee bros. #letsgoOs (@ Oriole Park at Camden Yards - @mlb for New York Yankees vs Baltimore Orioles) 4sq.com/Z0Mo7Y 2 days ago
- We need to get Buck to narrate something. He's a character. #Orioles 3 days ago
- RT @roarfrom34: That about sums it up. #Orioles #Dickerson http://t.co/Ci5FodemMS 3 days ago
- #winning #Orioles 3 days ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: mega millions
March 29, 2012Posted by on
well that’s what i am thinking and i don’t have a. 44 magnum in face like the guy in dirty harry. yes, me and millions of other people went to the local gas stations and convenience stores and bought a mega million tickets. the biggest jackpot ever! over half a billion dollars! a couple of us from work all threw in a few bucks each today as well earlier in the week (as well as the extra tickets i picked up for myself on the way home).
not sure what i would do with all that money but i’m sure i would buy a piece of the orioles and ravens. haha. so here’s to hoping that tomorrow, we wake up rich in more than one day. guess we will find out.
what would you do with all that money anyway? do you play the lotto or do you not like it?