- Photo: I just unlocked the Royal Pains: Blythe Spirits sticker on GetGlue 1251 others have also unlocked the... tmblr.co/ZzphZvnkzu3T 6 hours ago
- Photo: I just unlocked the Royal Pains: Blythe Spirits sticker on GetGlue 1249 others have also unlocked the... tmblr.co/ZzphZvnkzsst 6 hours ago
- I unlocked the Royal Pains: Blythe Spirits sticker on #GetGlue! #RoyalPains getglue.com/stickers/usa_n… 6 hours ago
- What a shame. RIP. RT @WTOP: WTOP Entertainment Alert: Sopranos star James Gandolfini has died. 8 hours ago
- RT @darrenrovell: Record amount of “wrong champ” merchandise shipped overseas? 2008 when 100,000 “19-0 Perfect Season” Patriots items left … 1 day ago
- RT @BalSportsReport: Nestor whines that everyone on MASN cheerleads for the Orioles. Unless they're Jim Palmer... then they were only good … 1 day ago
- Guess these Tigers fans were too cheap to buy a ticket to sit inside? twitpic.com/cxyav7 1 day ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: packing
April 12, 2011Posted by on
the last couple weekends i have traveled down to my alma mater (Elon University) for some alumni events and it made me wonder, how do others travel? I don’t fly because of control issues so driving is my number one item. I also always over pack. Left last Friday and returned Sunday afternoon and was barely. I easily had 4 options for clothing, 3 pair of shoes, 3 hats, and more. i guess this is a result of me always worrying that if i get stuck somewhere, i’d want to have an extra pair of clothes, not that i couldn’t buy another pair if i got stuck somewhere though.
outside of clothing, we always pack snacks and lots of drinks. i usually eat breakfast in the hotel and avoid the free breakfast, although i always use their milk for my cereal in the morning.
do you have any special quirks when you travel?