- Radish szn going strong. #FarmerZack #gardening instagram.com/p/CQUtXJ1LGCo/… 3 days ago
- Really nice work by the bullpen today. #not 3 days ago
- Anyone miss the cicadas yet? 4 days ago
- The future. #birdland https://t.co/kuEKSxWoED 1 week ago
- This is dumb. 10 feet over the line and going to make a big stink about it? No wonder Ocean City isn’t popular anym… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- How many dead cicadas do you have on your windshield? North of 12 over here. 😂 2 weeks ago
- Shed happens. . After delays from lumber shortages, our new shed arrived. It’s a beaut. Someone is very excited fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
egypt civil unrest
January 31, 2011Posted by on
don’t get me wrong, I really understand the concept of revolting against your government, but the egyptian civil unrest has gone too far. when you start trashing your own history and the history of the world it’s a complete shame and speaks volumes of the some of the people involved.
revolting against a government and trashing national history are two completely different things. now you’ve crossed a line to make a point that has nothing to do with your point. granted a few bad people were the ones that were ultimately involved, it’s still overshadowing the main issue for the country. also as a result, many people who would have traveled to the region in the coming months will not visit and the economy and people will continue to suffer. so are you any better off? who knows. guess we’ll have to keep an eye on the situation.