- Gotta start deciding what to plant in the garden this year. 🤔 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CLswWe1riTr/… 3 days ago
- twitter.com/MLB/status/136… https://t.co/dH0ksNXrkn 1 week ago
- Let’s Go @ElonFootball! #TailgatesAtHome @Elon7amTailgate. Nice and warm inside. https://t.co/LSICtbctC3 1 week ago
- Tarasco going back... twitter.com/CBSSports/stat… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
to do lists
November 2, 2011Posted by on
Are you a “to do list” person? I am not really a big one myself but know lots of people who are. With the Droid, you have the built in to do list widget and I use it mostly for notes, although it has one thing to do on it. Blog more. That’s my to do list. I am not a person who needs a list to remember to fold the laundry and clean the house. Those are things that I would think that you do on a regular basis.
I don’t even make a list of things I need to do at work unless something is overly important. Maybe it’s too much rigor for me, I don’t know but I don’t feel like it fits for me.
What about you? I am going to work on mine and blog more (assuming I remember).