- Jump, jump, jump. #skyzone #rainyday #sundayfunday @ Sky Zone Columbia MD instagram.com/p/BoFFL8FHvxb/… 1 hour ago
- Big turnaround. Great comeback and stomping on the gas pedal to finish it. twitter.com/adam_smithtn/s… 18 hours ago
- Let’s Go! twitter.com/elonfootball/s… 19 hours ago
- Apple pickers from way back. #pickyourown #larrilandfarm @ Larriland Farm instagram.com/p/BoCZYWaHV8Z/… 1 day ago
- Sunday funday. Afternoon baseball with @littlerpund. #birdland #orioles #sundayfunday @ Oriole Park at Camden Yards instagram.com/p/BnzrtAGA0df/… 6 days ago
- Afternoon bubbles. Matching shirts. #goodtimes #nomorerain instagram.com/p/BnxOrMhnFa5/… 1 week ago
- Sitting in traffic noticing lots of people smoking outside the Natural Products Expo. Makes perfect sense! 1 week ago
- #NeverForget 1 week ago
- Granted the weather is terrible but seeing lots of people dressed as purple seats today. #Ravens 2 weeks ago
- Great win! twitter.com/ElonFootball/s… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
The weekend: BBA
July 26, 2015Posted by on
Blood sugar is holding steady. They are moving to only checking it twice a day…finally some relief for his heels.
Food has increased to 65mL every three hours. He gets tired and doesn’t eat it all each feeding, resulting in the leftover being administered via feeding tube, which is prolonging his stay, in part. He has to be able to eat consistently every three hours by bottle to be discharged.
His bilirubin and TSH (impacting the liver, gallbladder, and thyroid) have been decreasing but are still higher than normal. Abdominal ultrasound came back normal, but they are looking to run some more tests to figure out what is going on/if he has an infection. More answers on that later in the week.