- 👀 @Pirates... 4 hours ago
- We don’t only pick fruits and veggies out of our own garden. Good picking today for #pickyourown #raspberries 👍🏼.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- You battle all year and then you have to face Dellin Betances in a rehab start in game 4 of the EL Championship. To… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- #NeverForget 5 days ago
- Radishes! Kids really wanted to grow radishes for their Pop Pop’s birthday. Well they did just that. Nevermind the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Apparently there was a small cloud of rain above me on the way out of the Oriole Game! #dadlife #fathersonsouting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Summer vacation had to unfortunately end sooner or later! #beachbums #obx @ Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina instagram.com/p/B17lRD2DMmd/… 2 weeks ago
- Santander has really come alive since he told the announcers how to pronounce his name correctly. 🤷🏼♂️ #orioles #birdland 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
December 12, 2015Posted by on
Hello again. We have been on an upswing for the past few weeks, just trying to get through to the end of the year. We have had some ups and downs, but are diligently working to figure out how to address the remaining challenges that exist. One to cross of the list: eyes.
We met with the amazing pediatric ophthalmology team at the JHU Wilmer Eye Institute on Wednesday to address some concerns about focusing and overall ability to see. It is remarkable what they are able to do for a FIVE MONTH OLD BABY to assess eyesight, and to make repairs to eye structure at this point to eliminate future issues. The visit we long and arduous, but resulted in amazing news. His eyesight is great. There is no damage to his optic nerve. And the focusing issues we are having are most likely a result of his prematurity and he will grow out of them. High five BBA!
Follow up with endocrine next week and hope for some medication adjustments. Updates on that to follow.