- Jump, jump, jump. #skyzone #rainyday #sundayfunday @ Sky Zone Columbia MD instagram.com/p/BoFFL8FHvxb/… 1 hour ago
- Big turnaround. Great comeback and stomping on the gas pedal to finish it. twitter.com/adam_smithtn/s… 18 hours ago
- Let’s Go! twitter.com/elonfootball/s… 19 hours ago
- Apple pickers from way back. #pickyourown #larrilandfarm @ Larriland Farm instagram.com/p/BoCZYWaHV8Z/… 1 day ago
- Sunday funday. Afternoon baseball with @littlerpund. #birdland #orioles #sundayfunday @ Oriole Park at Camden Yards instagram.com/p/BnzrtAGA0df/… 6 days ago
- Afternoon bubbles. Matching shirts. #goodtimes #nomorerain instagram.com/p/BnxOrMhnFa5/… 1 week ago
- Sitting in traffic noticing lots of people smoking outside the Natural Products Expo. Makes perfect sense! 1 week ago
- #NeverForget 1 week ago
- Granted the weather is terrible but seeing lots of people dressed as purple seats today. #Ravens 2 weeks ago
- Great win! twitter.com/ElonFootball/s… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
a bit of positive news
April 17, 2016Posted by on
about two weeks ago, we had the twins 9 month doctors appointment. our pediatrician is actually an NP and has been with us every step of the way since @littlepund was born. it was to be a normal appointment with all the usual stuff. since we’ve been talking to the infants and toddlers team on BBA’s developmental delays, there was a lot to discuss. as the normal charts and activities occurred, we got into his measurements.
his head circumference has been an issue and at this visit it measures 17.25. last month it was 16.25 at the neurologist. b would refer to it as presnickity (sp?) (bad english is my first language).
annnyyywayyy, this growth moved him from the 1st percentile aka smallest to the 15th based on age so we are seeing some good growth and back in the chart!
b and i shot each other these looks of awe and amazement. and in that instance, we were both choking back tears and not jumping up out of our chairs for a chest bump. b couldn’t talk so my response, “you just made her year.” and she had.
he is still 1st for length and height but tracking beautifully with the curve and just an inch of less shorter than BBB. to quote the pediatrician, he has petite features.
we have also noticed an increased amount of releasing and flexibility in his hands and extremities. that’s a top priority when we start PT this week.
in case there was any question, BBB aka the box of rocks is in the 83rd percentile for weight.
so there you have it, some positive news. hard to believe it’s been 9 months. time sees to fly by as much as it has been at a stand still. from those weeks in the hospital to marking each month and week by doctor’s appointments, specialists visits, ER trips, fights to get the proper medicine, surgery, it’s been one giant blur that has been crystal clear.