- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/COqSu6oLxRF/… 1 day ago
- National Treasure, Tommy Hunter. 😂 twitter.com/snytv/status/1… 2 days ago
- Someone learned about Mother’s Day at school and his teacher said you can make something for someone you love. So I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Two claps and a Ric Flair for @JMeans25! #orioles #birdland https://t.co/qtyp5tfvRV 5 days ago
- John Means! 5 days ago
- Still applies. twitter.com/zackpund/statu… 6 days ago
- Been awhile. #Birdland @ Oriole Park at Camden Yards instagram.com/p/COQi54dLV4n/… 1 week ago
- Boom! Congratulations! twitter.com/ElonWSoccer/st… 3 weeks ago
- Big yard sale day in the neighborhood. Easily the worst day of the year! And who buys other peoples junk during a pandemic? 3 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
about me… i am a 29 year marylander. i am an elon university grad. i am a sports fan (mostly orioles, ravens, and the terps) – being from maryland, it’s just the way it is. i was less than 2 years old when the colts left town. i am newly married and a friend to many. some say that i eat lunch alone a lot because i am a lone wolf. i’ll let you decide.
about bee… she is a little younger than me and works for a non-profit. she is also an elon grad. she’s got a big heart and sometimes wears it on her sleeve. she got married to the love of her life on march 6, 2010. she’s got a big smile but doesn’t like me taking photos of her.