- June 25/26 vs SD. #orioles vs Manny 2 hours ago
- A careful curated box of recipes as well as a translated recipe book recently arrived at our house. Generations of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @elonuniversity: Thanks to all the friends of @ElonPhoenix for a great night of philanthropy and fellowship at the Night of the Phoenix.… 3 days ago
- Go buy something and support student athlete scholarships! twitter.com/elonphoenix/st… 4 days ago
- Great #Elon event and auction items! twitter.com/elonphoenix/st… 5 days ago
- It might look nice but it sure wasn’t. #hoco #ellicottcity #iced instagram.com/p/BtzjnWrBcxS/… 6 days ago
- 6 years since the #Ravens Super Bowl parade. 1 week ago
- Lady working at @Potbelly today sold us a soda cup knowing the soda machine wasn’t working and then looked surprise… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Just hanging with my guy Chris Davis at @Orioles Fanfest! #bigfella #crusher #orioles #fanfest #letsgoOs #mybmore @… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- #Orioles #fanfest (@ Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, MD) swarmapp.com/c/7631UN7kowP 3 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
about me… i am a 29 year marylander. i am an elon university grad. i am a sports fan (mostly orioles, ravens, and the terps) – being from maryland, it’s just the way it is. i was less than 2 years old when the colts left town. i am newly married and a friend to many. some say that i eat lunch alone a lot because i am a lone wolf. i’ll let you decide.
about bee… she is a little younger than me and works for a non-profit. she is also an elon grad. she’s got a big heart and sometimes wears it on her sleeve. she got married to the love of her life on march 6, 2010. she’s got a big smile but doesn’t like me taking photos of her.