- Anyone else see the F-16s flying overhead a few minutes ago? #HoCo 1 day ago
- RT @editti22: This is all your fault, Josh Hader. 4 days ago
- Making friends! #littleventures #fallfun @ Clark's Elioak Farm instagram.com/p/B3lQweMjDXq/… 6 days ago
- If you are going to the theatre, you might as well sit right up front. #datenight #latergram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Remember when Nate McLouth hit the foul pole in NY in the postseason but not was called foul instead of a homer? #orioles 1 week ago
- “That’s great hustle by Garcia” might be the worst comment in this whole thing. twitter.com/mlb/status/118… 1 week ago
- Just over here on Oct 5th still getting fresh tomatoes and peppers from the garden. #FarmerZack instagram.com/p/B3S_c8uDhv6/… 1 week ago
- #Millennials twitter.com/barstoolsports… 1 week ago
- Come on Ryu. 👎🏼 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
about me… i am a 29 year marylander. i am an elon university grad. i am a sports fan (mostly orioles, ravens, and the terps) – being from maryland, it’s just the way it is. i was less than 2 years old when the colts left town. i am newly married and a friend to many. some say that i eat lunch alone a lot because i am a lone wolf. i’ll let you decide.
about bee… she is a little younger than me and works for a non-profit. she is also an elon grad. she’s got a big heart and sometimes wears it on her sleeve. she got married to the love of her life on march 6, 2010. she’s got a big smile but doesn’t like me taking photos of her.