- This! Way to go, gentlemen! twitter.com/caafootball/st… 9 hours ago
- RT @Orioles: Our final Fan Appreciation Weekend giveaway: an autographed J.J. Hardy jersey! Retweet for a chance to win it. #Birdland https… 1 day ago
- When your wife is a big deal an wins an award as "Champion of the Year" for her advocacy work.… instagram.com/p/BZcdWE-hIVZ/ 1 day ago
- Yes. Nice curtain call! twitter.com/kld810/status/… 1 day ago
- James Jerry Yardy! That was sweet! #orioles 1 day ago
- Let's Go O's! #birdland #orioles @ Oriole Park at Camden Yards instagram.com/p/BZbvuVPhDi7/ 1 day ago
- I see we left our ability to tackle on the airplane. #ravens 1 day ago
- Strong 'O' during the national anthem from London. #ravens 1 day ago
- RT @Orioles: Retweet for a chance to win an O's Hooded Sweatshirt signed by the 2017 Louis M. Hatter Most Valuable Oriole: Jonathan Schoop!… 3 days ago
- What's the O's fan doing trying to catch that homer? Get out of the way. 3 days ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Monthly Archives: December 2011
December 28, 2011Posted by on
merry christmas and happy holidays! i know this is a couple days late, but we hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and are ready for the new year. we had a very nice christmas and got to spend some nice time with my side of our family.
we’ve been dog sitting for some college friends of ours so it’s been a different way to spend the week running around playing with the dog. since we are both off all week it hasn’t been too bad to keep her entertained, but as you might expect, she follows us everywhere.
anyway, hope you all have had a great holiday season and preparing for a great 2012. maybe we’ll do a new years resolution blog sometime soon!
December 18, 2011Posted by on
So recently Bee got interested in blogging and I told her that she could blog on my blog instead of starting a new one. I guess with her posting some soon, I might have to change the name of my blog since she isn’t exactly 28 like me. Thinking about some new names so if you have any suggestions feel free to past them along.
It should be a fun experiment and maybe we will be more consistent on posting!