- RT @CAABasketball: Men's #CAAChamps is headed to DC! 📰 bit.ly/2K1eCuE https://t.co/KCndxu99GF 1 day ago
- Just making rounds around the floor.… instagram.com/p/BkLb5nyHpiR/… 1 day ago
- RT @KLD810: This is FANTASTIC deadspin.com/what-i-found-a… 2 days ago
- Little hands, big hearts. #happyfathersday… instagram.com/p/BkJih5jHdsK/… 2 days ago
- When you forget to take any pictures at your… instagram.com/p/Bj3XGPPHMpC/… 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Monthly Archives: July 2012
July 24, 2012Posted by on
you have been in your first job out of college for six years. you have succeeded in that job – been promoted several times and given amazing opportunities to show the knowledge and skills you have gained. you have mastered the subject area for which you are responsible. and at the end of the day, you wish there was something more to learn. for those of you who read this, this is bee seeking advice . . . when is it time to take a leap of faith and try something new?
when you like your job, but you also wonder if there is something else out there to do. when you need a new challenge but do not know if you should seek it somewhere else or ask for a new opportunity where you are. when is it that you know you need to go down a new path and how do you decide what that new path might be?