- The way it’s supposed to be... Sometimes going places with 3 kids is easy or sometimes hard. Sometimes when one ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Safe to say they had fun at the birthday party. (Water started out clear 😆) #HBD #partytime #shes5now instagram.com/p/Bmo8Ki1AC7v/… 2 days ago
- Hanging with my man Cal last night. 👍🏼. #Roys50th #latergram @ Roy Rogers instagram.com/p/BmoKURCAwiv/… 3 days ago
- Beautiful stadium out here in Hagerstown. https://t.co/YOya8KJaPN 3 days ago
- 5 yr old walks out and then reminds me she needs sunscreen. Apparently it’s the worst thing ever and requires a duc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Impromptu birthday party at the ball game for @littlepund’s Birthday! Happy 5! #HBD #baseball #birthday #mybmore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Early evening swings 👍🏼. instagram.com/p/BmeynEdgKVX/… 6 days ago
- #NationalLeftHandersDay 👍🏼. Reminds me, why aren’t there left handed foam fingers? Looking at you @Orioles. 1 week ago
- This little lady turns 5 this week and she can’t get enough of reading books. It’s always circle time with her. Qui… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Monthly Archives: May 2012
May 14, 2012Posted by on
I am honest to a fault and see the world in black and white. The gray area frustrates me. Right and wrong are so clearly evident. And yet, recently I have seen so many examples of people who seemingly have no moral compass at all. Those who, literally, drive on the wrong side of the road with no care for on-coming traffic. Those who ride the train in the morning without a ticket and see no difference between their action and stealing. Those who are lazy and unproductive simply because they have been able to get away with it.
As noted previously, I often sit and wonder where life will take me. I do so from the lens of working really hard to get to where I want to be. And I seemingly do so with others thinking I am “on a high horse” trying to make you feel small. Well, that is not my intention. I intend to live by a set of rules that clearly dictate, at least to me, what is in fact right and wrong, black and white, fair and unfair, and, most importantly, true and honest.
Maybe everyone can think as simply as me today. No middle ground, just two sides.