- 💪🏼🔥. Let’s Go! twitter.com/elonmbasketbal… 2 days ago
- Will be interested to see how turns out. twitter.com/MLBcathedrals/… 6 days ago
- RT @SportsBalt: One lucky follower will get this Autographed Jim Palmer Rookie! Graded and authenticated by @psacard. Just follow @sportsb… 1 week ago
- Are paper straws now a HoCo requirement? 2 weeks ago
- Sometimes I have to supervise the adults too. #snowday #sledding instagram.com/p/CYSQxqJLXK5/… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Monthly Archives: May 2012
May 14, 2012Posted by on
I am honest to a fault and see the world in black and white. The gray area frustrates me. Right and wrong are so clearly evident. And yet, recently I have seen so many examples of people who seemingly have no moral compass at all. Those who, literally, drive on the wrong side of the road with no care for on-coming traffic. Those who ride the train in the morning without a ticket and see no difference between their action and stealing. Those who are lazy and unproductive simply because they have been able to get away with it.
As noted previously, I often sit and wonder where life will take me. I do so from the lens of working really hard to get to where I want to be. And I seemingly do so with others thinking I am “on a high horse” trying to make you feel small. Well, that is not my intention. I intend to live by a set of rules that clearly dictate, at least to me, what is in fact right and wrong, black and white, fair and unfair, and, most importantly, true and honest.
Maybe everyone can think as simply as me today. No middle ground, just two sides.