- This is the end of conventions as we know them, right? No one will want to go to an enclosed space with lots of peo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- You know we are in bad shape when people on the Neighborhood app are posting about Costco having toilet paper! https://t.co/8O3KZqcBdg 3 days ago
- She did it! #bike #notrainingwheels #optoutside instagram.com/p/B-R2X7rDZI6/… 4 days ago
- Happy #OpeningDayAtHome #Birdland! instagram.com/p/B-OBFw3DE17/… 5 days ago
- Getting into family stained glass chalk art like everyone else. #quarintinelife #chalkart instagram.com/p/B-BCSCVDX-N/… 1 week ago
- Afternoon activities with the kids! Nailed it! #kidactivities #chocolateworld instagram.com/p/B9-BCbyDTtp/… 1 week ago
- .@littlestpund has been missing his best friend since this whole thing started so the kids FaceTimed this afternoon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Available for rent: 4.5 yr old, likes to mop and dance/talk, a lot. Big helper. You supply the mop/swiffer. instagram.com/p/B90H5RSDIjs/… 2 weeks ago
- What a great day! twitter.com/editti22/statu… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Monthly Archives: May 2012
May 14, 2012Posted by on
I am honest to a fault and see the world in black and white. The gray area frustrates me. Right and wrong are so clearly evident. And yet, recently I have seen so many examples of people who seemingly have no moral compass at all. Those who, literally, drive on the wrong side of the road with no care for on-coming traffic. Those who ride the train in the morning without a ticket and see no difference between their action and stealing. Those who are lazy and unproductive simply because they have been able to get away with it.
As noted previously, I often sit and wonder where life will take me. I do so from the lens of working really hard to get to where I want to be. And I seemingly do so with others thinking I am “on a high horse” trying to make you feel small. Well, that is not my intention. I intend to live by a set of rules that clearly dictate, at least to me, what is in fact right and wrong, black and white, fair and unfair, and, most importantly, true and honest.
Maybe everyone can think as simply as me today. No middle ground, just two sides.