- Nice morning to have the pumpkin patch all to ourselves. Happy Fall Y’all! @ Larriland Farm Homepage instagram.com/p/Ci880mNrGqF/… 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ Kiwanis-Wallas Park instagram.com/p/CiqvW2jLMrp/… 1 week ago
- Really FloSports? Can we get a decent feed that isn’t blurry every other second?! 1 week ago
- Big series win for #birdland 1 week ago
- #NeverForget 2 weeks ago
- Nice night in Bowie for a ceremonial first pitch! @littlepund_ got randomly invited to throw out the ceremonial fir… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- 🏔 🏰 💣‘s are a beauty. #birdland 3 weeks ago
- Lettuce go! #birdland twitter.com/Orioles/status… 3 weeks ago
- San-tan-gone! 1 month ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/ChTNV5BLX6N/… 1 month ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Monthly Archives: January 2011
January 31, 2011Posted by on
don’t get me wrong, I really understand the concept of revolting against your government, but the egyptian civil unrest has gone too far. when you start trashing your own history and the history of the world it’s a complete shame and speaks volumes of the some of the people involved.
revolting against a government and trashing national history are two completely different things. now you’ve crossed a line to make a point that has nothing to do with your point. granted a few bad people were the ones that were ultimately involved, it’s still overshadowing the main issue for the country. also as a result, many people who would have traveled to the region in the coming months will not visit and the economy and people will continue to suffer. so are you any better off? who knows. guess we’ll have to keep an eye on the situation.