- Elon Basketball fell a little short the last two games but we had fun traveling around to watch them. #caasports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I thought Greg Roman liked to run the ball? Just not in the 4th quarter apparently. #RavensFlock 1 month ago
- Nothing like getting run out of your own gym on the “white out” night. #terps 1 month ago
- On the way to work yesterday, the car in front of me threw a banana peel out of the window at a traffic circle like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @NCAA_FCS: Welcome to the FCS Playoffs! #FCSPlayoffs x 📸 @ElonFootball https://t.co/skXnMp8ZzA 2 months ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Monthly Archives: January 2011
January 31, 2011Posted by on
don’t get me wrong, I really understand the concept of revolting against your government, but the egyptian civil unrest has gone too far. when you start trashing your own history and the history of the world it’s a complete shame and speaks volumes of the some of the people involved.
revolting against a government and trashing national history are two completely different things. now you’ve crossed a line to make a point that has nothing to do with your point. granted a few bad people were the ones that were ultimately involved, it’s still overshadowing the main issue for the country. also as a result, many people who would have traveled to the region in the coming months will not visit and the economy and people will continue to suffer. so are you any better off? who knows. guess we’ll have to keep an eye on the situation.