- Fall y’all. #pumpkins #pickyourown @ Larriland Farm Homepage instagram.com/p/CFnRKDBD3ny/… 2 days ago
- Hays getting into the dingers now too. Patty V showing him the way. Lots to look forward to next season. #birdland 4 days ago
- Patty V! That’s impressive. twitter.com/oriolesfactoid… 4 days ago
- Series win against the Braves? Alright alright! #birdland 1 week ago
- Who needs DJ Stewart or Ryan Mountcastle HRs when guys like Pat Valaika and Jose Iglesias are hitting 💣s? #birdland 2 weeks ago
- Another 🏔 🏰 💣! Nice back to back homers with Stewart. Wheee. #birdland 2 weeks ago
- John Means throwing the ball like last year today. Very nice. #Birdland 2 weeks ago
- #NeverForget 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Monthly Archives: January 2011
January 31, 2011Posted by on
don’t get me wrong, I really understand the concept of revolting against your government, but the egyptian civil unrest has gone too far. when you start trashing your own history and the history of the world it’s a complete shame and speaks volumes of the some of the people involved.
revolting against a government and trashing national history are two completely different things. now you’ve crossed a line to make a point that has nothing to do with your point. granted a few bad people were the ones that were ultimately involved, it’s still overshadowing the main issue for the country. also as a result, many people who would have traveled to the region in the coming months will not visit and the economy and people will continue to suffer. so are you any better off? who knows. guess we’ll have to keep an eye on the situation.