- RT @elonphoenixclub: The Elon community came together on Friday to raise over $215,000 for student-athlete scholarships at Night of the Pho… 5 hours ago
- Nothing like dropping five 10 foot boards on your foot to get the heart pumping. #ouch 1 day ago
- Rallying neighborhood support for @elonphoenix. Tough sledding today. #flamingo #snow #mdwx… instagram.com/p/BfUnbNDB7Kd/ 2 days ago
- RT @Kara_Nunnally: Happy Night of the Phoenix day!! 💛❤️ Don’t forget to check out the silent auction site here: qtego.net/qlink/elonuniv… bid… 3 days ago
- RT @elonphoenixclub: Guess what? This year's Night of the Phoenix silent auction is now LIVE online! Bid and be happy: https://t.co/PiInS… 1 week ago
- RT @littlerpund: Battle of Terra Firma. #funwithdad #adaptiveseat #dinosaurs #littlelion instagram.com/p/BfENBG3lQ3G/ 1 week ago
- When you’ve had one of those days (weeks) and you look through your photos and find this one.… instagram.com/p/BfCbfDBB6Xu/ 1 week ago
- #tbt Since we got married in 2010, this card has been in my wallet for at least 8 years. For… instagram.com/p/Be9UQBOBvyE/ 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Monthly Archives: January 2011
January 31, 2011Posted by on
don’t get me wrong, I really understand the concept of revolting against your government, but the egyptian civil unrest has gone too far. when you start trashing your own history and the history of the world it’s a complete shame and speaks volumes of the some of the people involved.
revolting against a government and trashing national history are two completely different things. now you’ve crossed a line to make a point that has nothing to do with your point. granted a few bad people were the ones that were ultimately involved, it’s still overshadowing the main issue for the country. also as a result, many people who would have traveled to the region in the coming months will not visit and the economy and people will continue to suffer. so are you any better off? who knows. guess we’ll have to keep an eye on the situation.