- June 25/26 vs SD. #orioles vs Manny 1 hour ago
- A careful curated box of recipes as well as a translated recipe book recently arrived at our house. Generations of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @elonuniversity: Thanks to all the friends of @ElonPhoenix for a great night of philanthropy and fellowship at the Night of the Phoenix.… 3 days ago
- Go buy something and support student athlete scholarships! twitter.com/elonphoenix/st… 4 days ago
- Great #Elon event and auction items! twitter.com/elonphoenix/st… 5 days ago
- It might look nice but it sure wasn’t. #hoco #ellicottcity #iced instagram.com/p/BtzjnWrBcxS/… 6 days ago
- 6 years since the #Ravens Super Bowl parade. 1 week ago
- Lady working at @Potbelly today sold us a soda cup knowing the soda machine wasn’t working and then looked surprise… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Just hanging with my guy Chris Davis at @Orioles Fanfest! #bigfella #crusher #orioles #fanfest #letsgoOs #mybmore @… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- #Orioles #fanfest (@ Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, MD) swarmapp.com/c/7631UN7kowP 3 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Monthly Archives: January 2011
January 31, 2011Posted by on
don’t get me wrong, I really understand the concept of revolting against your government, but the egyptian civil unrest has gone too far. when you start trashing your own history and the history of the world it’s a complete shame and speaks volumes of the some of the people involved.
revolting against a government and trashing national history are two completely different things. now you’ve crossed a line to make a point that has nothing to do with your point. granted a few bad people were the ones that were ultimately involved, it’s still overshadowing the main issue for the country. also as a result, many people who would have traveled to the region in the coming months will not visit and the economy and people will continue to suffer. so are you any better off? who knows. guess we’ll have to keep an eye on the situation.