- Over the river and through the woods. #optoutside #swingingbridge #family @ Patapsco Valley State Park-Avalon instagram.com/p/CCRRRDwDmAC/… 5 hours ago
- 830-930 pm should be the limit on fireworks. No one cares after that. You aren’t cool because you spent $1000 tryin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Big day in our house! Today, our twins turned 5. They are our superheroes. They are happy, smart, always excited,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I wonder where the people are whose cars are still in long term parking at BWI. 4 days ago
- Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! 4 days ago
- She even drew the minor details like my missing hair, beard, and “blueberry” cheek. Kids are the best! #kidart… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Why did we start calling them double rainbows instead of just two rainbows? 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
favorite pizza in hoco?
August 16, 2011Posted by on
lately i’ve been on a pizza binge. i’ve probably had pizza almost once a day for the past week and a half. and although, i really do enjoy a good slice, it got me thinking, what’s my favorite pizza in HoCo? Most recently, it’s probably the pizza from Coal Fire over off of Rt. 108 near Rt. 100. they have a great selection of pizzas as well options to make your own. you can choose from different sauce and different toppings. we enjoy the sweeter sauce with the ground beef on top. they also have a warm char-grilled warm caesar salad that is tasty too!
it seems like there are a never ending supply of options in howard county though for pizza. there are the standard carry out and delivery places like papa john’s, domino’s, and jerry’s subs and pizza. for a quick pizza, my wife and really enjoy the trattoria e pizzeria da enrico in the king’s contrivance village center. they make a great pizza and is nicely priced. we usually get half sausage and mushroom. that is usually the same we order at three brothers as well, although, we also enjoy the square, thick crust pizza as well. the square pizza was a standard of her childhood.
recently we also tried facci. another wood fire restaurant like coal fire but a little fancier inside and a wider menu variety. even though it’s on the east side of howard county and on the way to fulton/216, it’s worth the drive to it check out for those on the other side of the county.
so my question to you is, what is your favorite pizza in HoCo? with almost at least one pizza shop in each village center and/or shopping center, there are lots of options!
there is even pretty decent pizza at oriole park these days!