- Happy Thanksgiving! 8 minutes ago
- See you on campus in 2021! Let’s go Phoenix! twitter.com/CollegeGameDay… 5 days ago
- Team has been destroyed by injuries. Going to be tough sledding the rest of the season. 1 week ago
- How about we run a 4th and 1 play that is standard and not fumble a trick play direct snap to Ingram? 1 week ago
- Who needs broccoli the size of your head? #FarmerZack #photobomb instagram.com/p/CHl6igoDz4E/… 1 week ago
- The Mac and cheese wall. twitter.com/grahamelliot/s… 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CHRizglD0UQ/… 2 weeks ago
- Talk about swallowing your whistle at the end of a game. It’s probably on Steelers bus going back home. 3 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
favorite pizza in hoco?
August 16, 2011Posted by on
lately i’ve been on a pizza binge. i’ve probably had pizza almost once a day for the past week and a half. and although, i really do enjoy a good slice, it got me thinking, what’s my favorite pizza in HoCo? Most recently, it’s probably the pizza from Coal Fire over off of Rt. 108 near Rt. 100. they have a great selection of pizzas as well options to make your own. you can choose from different sauce and different toppings. we enjoy the sweeter sauce with the ground beef on top. they also have a warm char-grilled warm caesar salad that is tasty too!
it seems like there are a never ending supply of options in howard county though for pizza. there are the standard carry out and delivery places like papa john’s, domino’s, and jerry’s subs and pizza. for a quick pizza, my wife and really enjoy the trattoria e pizzeria da enrico in the king’s contrivance village center. they make a great pizza and is nicely priced. we usually get half sausage and mushroom. that is usually the same we order at three brothers as well, although, we also enjoy the square, thick crust pizza as well. the square pizza was a standard of her childhood.
recently we also tried facci. another wood fire restaurant like coal fire but a little fancier inside and a wider menu variety. even though it’s on the east side of howard county and on the way to fulton/216, it’s worth the drive to it check out for those on the other side of the county.
so my question to you is, what is your favorite pizza in HoCo? with almost at least one pizza shop in each village center and/or shopping center, there are lots of options!
there is even pretty decent pizza at oriole park these days!