- 💪🏼🔥. Let’s Go! twitter.com/elonmbasketbal… 2 days ago
- Will be interested to see how turns out. twitter.com/MLBcathedrals/… 6 days ago
- RT @SportsBalt: One lucky follower will get this Autographed Jim Palmer Rookie! Graded and authenticated by @psacard. Just follow @sportsb… 1 week ago
- Are paper straws now a HoCo requirement? 2 weeks ago
- Sometimes I have to supervise the adults too. #snowday #sledding instagram.com/p/CYSQxqJLXK5/… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
February 24, 2012Posted by on
i don’t know about you guys, but my office has a business casual attire dress code on a regular basis and on friday, most go for the casual friday attire. no ties required at the office, unless you have an important meeting with a customer. and while we have casual friday, it seems like because we have a mix of blue collar and white collar workers, casual friday has been taken to a whole new level. granted, it’s nothing like meredith from the office. LOL.
now, most people during football season or occasionally on baseball season will wear their favorite team and players’ jersey. don’t expect any fashion icons to be showing up out of a group of engineers. maybe some slightly over worn jeans, but the other day, i saw a guy in a cut off sleeve t-shirt and it wasn’t even friday. why has casual friday and business casual attire gone downhill so far? granted, i understand that the blue collar workforce doesn’t really need to wear a pair of khakis and a collared shirt, but let’s at least put on something with sleeves and have a little respect for yourself and the office. some of us didn’t buy tickets to the gun show for a reason.
i am sure someone else had a cut off sleeve shirt one today as well. probably the same guy but i didn’t see him. maybe it’s just me, but i feel like casual friday has really gotten casual in the office. even hooded sweatshirts are making an appearance at the office.