- Let’s Go Phoenix! twitter.com/caafootball/st… 3 days ago
- Nice morning to have the pumpkin patch all to ourselves. Happy Fall Y’all! @ Larriland Farm Homepage instagram.com/p/Ci880mNrGqF/… 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo @ Kiwanis-Wallas Park instagram.com/p/CiqvW2jLMrp/… 2 weeks ago
- Really FloSports? Can we get a decent feed that isn’t blurry every other second?! 2 weeks ago
- Big series win for #birdland 2 weeks ago
- #NeverForget 3 weeks ago
- Nice night in Bowie for a ceremonial first pitch! @littlepund_ got randomly invited to throw out the ceremonial fir… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- 🏔 🏰 💣‘s are a beauty. #birdland 1 month ago
- Lettuce go! #birdland twitter.com/Orioles/status… 1 month ago
- San-tan-gone! 1 month ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
July 7, 2015Posted by on
Progress today. He is being weaned off the dopamine and his bilirubin treatment is complete. His blood sugar still will not cooperate and his platelet count is still quite low, most likely requiring another transfusion. He had an ultrasound of his liver this morning to assess for issues (which could potentially explain his platelet issue). Hematologist is being consulted to discuss his platelet count. Endocrinologist is being consulted to evaluate the function of his pancreas (which could provide answers on his blood sugar).
He is much more active today and quacking like a duck, both signs that he may be feeling a little better. He is continuing to excrete fluid and had two stools which means his body is starting to process out all the gunk in it.
Off to see BBB now. Will update on him late this afternoon.