- Shannon speaking the truth! twitter.com/shannonsharpe/… 2 days ago
- Well that sucked but The Fan this week will be highly entertaining. #RavensFlock 5 days ago
- Post business meeting ice cream because why not? #coldstone #firsttimer instagram.com/p/B7KYtIMDteB/… 6 days ago
- Watching this Terps basketball team at least once a week. https://t.co/zKkq3zfTVs 6 days ago
- It might have snowed but it was the first day at rock climbing class. Of course she picked the pink holds to try.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Nice win for the Terps. 1 week ago
- Apparently they don’t call double drills or traveling in this league. #hcyp #basketball #youthsports instagram.com/p/B68xml3lliX/… 1 week ago
- Probably take a food tour with @SimplyAJ10. twitter.com/EmilyCWaldon/s… 1 week ago
- Somehow #datenight always ends up here. @ Target Ellicott City instagram.com/p/B67B2PGjkVI/… 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
July 8, 2015Posted by on
Results from the liver ultrasound came back…no liver damage. Platelets are holding steady which is a good sign, but they are not improving. Hemotologist checked in this morning and said they would be running a few tests to rule out deficiencies.
Endocrinologists were consulted last night as a result of dropping blood sugar levels again, despite an increased glucose level in his IV. The ultrasound of his pancreas came back clean Saturday night, most likely ruling out specific damage there. Additional tests are being done to look at his blood sugar and insulin levels, including the potential investigation of some rarer conditions.
His oxygen level has been decreased again and they are discussing weaning him off of supplemental oxygen.
Heart and lungs still holding steady.
He got a feeding tube reinserted so they can start feeding him milk and reduce his vitamin, fat, and electrolyte IVs. Today he should have 72 mLs by day’s end.
He needs to be able to take a bottle consistently before coming home, making his earliest release at least the end of next week.