- I hear they call them radish because they are only sort of rad. Well, not this lady! Happy 36th birthday, Britten… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Over the river and through the woods. #optoutside #swingingbridge #family @ Patapsco Valley State Park-Avalon instagram.com/p/CCRRRDwDmAC/… 1 day ago
- 830-930 pm should be the limit on fireworks. No one cares after that. You aren’t cool because you spent $1000 tryin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Big day in our house! Today, our twins turned 5. They are our superheroes. They are happy, smart, always excited,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- I wonder where the people are whose cars are still in long term parking at BWI. 5 days ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
July 8, 2015Posted by on
Results from the liver ultrasound came back…no liver damage. Platelets are holding steady which is a good sign, but they are not improving. Hemotologist checked in this morning and said they would be running a few tests to rule out deficiencies.
Endocrinologists were consulted last night as a result of dropping blood sugar levels again, despite an increased glucose level in his IV. The ultrasound of his pancreas came back clean Saturday night, most likely ruling out specific damage there. Additional tests are being done to look at his blood sugar and insulin levels, including the potential investigation of some rarer conditions.
His oxygen level has been decreased again and they are discussing weaning him off of supplemental oxygen.
Heart and lungs still holding steady.
He got a feeding tube reinserted so they can start feeding him milk and reduce his vitamin, fat, and electrolyte IVs. Today he should have 72 mLs by day’s end.
He needs to be able to take a bottle consistently before coming home, making his earliest release at least the end of next week.