- RT @ElonBaseball: RECAP: We rally in the last of the eighth to earn Coach Kennedy win No. 7️⃣0️⃣0️⃣! bit.ly/2HxBF2f 1 day ago
- RT @CNBCnow: Former President George W. Bush on the death of his mother, former First Lady Barbara Bush — “Our souls are settled because we… 2 days ago
- RT @elonphoenix: For the first time in 68 years, @ElonMensHoops will host UNC on Nov. 9 in its regular season opener. https://t.co/AGdYJUjV… 3 days ago
- RT @elonphoenixclub: Elon Phoenix Club Advisory Board meeting today on campus. Enjoying the @elonphoenix student-athlete panel.#whywedowhat… 5 days ago
- Schar Center looking sharp. #fall2018 #letsgo @ Elon University instagram.com/p/Bhl0b2iHCio/ 5 days ago
- Apparently not all the kids enjoyed the fire truck at their unexpected fire drill today but ours loved every minute of it. 1 week ago
- The “MLB Notebook” layout on MASN is terrible looking. 1 week ago
- Well that escalated quickly. #orioles 1 week ago
- Machado bomb! That was a beauty. #birdland 1 week ago
- 😆. #elmo #doctor #saycheese instagram.com/p/BhVJtoiHIM4/ 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
July 29, 2015Posted by on
He fully understands day and night! He is eating well during the day (almost every hour) and sleeping well at night (being woken up to eat). They are working on getting him onto a more consistent and less frequent eating pattern so he has more food (calories, protein, sugar) in his system at a given time. His blood sugar is doing great!
He is now on a medication to lower his bilirubin. They will do some follow-up tests Saturday morning to determine how long he will remain on that medication.
He remains on his blood thinner. The repeat ultrasound to look at the clot is scheduled for August 14.
Overall, he is doing much better and we may be able to get him home soon. We will most likely not post an update until the tests come back on Saturday.