- Driving on 695 shouldn't be this much of a pain. 1 day ago
- To celiac or not to, that is the question. @ Johns Hopkins Children's Center instagram.com/p/BaTs8bLhcCp/ 2 days ago
- "Dad, how do we get into that pool? Is there a dog over there?" . . . To have the zest for all… instagram.com/p/BaSKyZahjcS/ 2 days ago
- Why is the sound on Fox always so terrible and why is this game on Fox? 2 days ago
- How many more pumpkins would be picked if you had backyard pumpkins? (We had more than 12)… instagram.com/p/BaQAtYghrc1/ 3 days ago
- "Maybe we should go because I'm a good celebrator" - @littlepund in reference to the open house at @EllicottCityVFD. 3 days ago
- Anyone participating in the #tealpumpkinproject in #HoCo? #glutenfree 4 days ago
- RT @Orioles: #FridayThe13th could be your lucky day! Retweet for a chance to win a photo autographed by Manny Machado! #Birdland https://t.… 4 days ago
- This tweet didn't age well. twitter.com/zackpund/statu… 5 days ago
- The Nats might finally break thru and win a playoff series. 5 days ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
July 29, 2015Posted by on
He fully understands day and night! He is eating well during the day (almost every hour) and sleeping well at night (being woken up to eat). They are working on getting him onto a more consistent and less frequent eating pattern so he has more food (calories, protein, sugar) in his system at a given time. His blood sugar is doing great!
He is now on a medication to lower his bilirubin. They will do some follow-up tests Saturday morning to determine how long he will remain on that medication.
He remains on his blood thinner. The repeat ultrasound to look at the clot is scheduled for August 14.
Overall, he is doing much better and we may be able to get him home soon. We will most likely not post an update until the tests come back on Saturday.