- Why weren’t there any highlights from Wild Thing and Jobu in the Indians new name video? #lame 4 hours ago
- That’s what we call a winning streak! #orioles #birdland 3 days ago
- I thought the Orioles were losing bad until I saw the Nats score. Talk about getting waxed by the Padres. 6 days ago
- Fire sunset last week in the Outer Banks. #obx #killdevilhills #sunset @ Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina instagram.com/p/CRXqjh-re7Q/… 1 week ago
- Trey 💪🏼. 1 week ago
- Happy 37 @brittenpund! You are always shining bright! Hard to believe we’ve already celebrated 17 birthdays togethe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Happy Birthday to two of our favorite little people! Today, you turned 6 with the biggest smiles, hearts, and belli… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Happy Bobby Bonilla Day for all those who celebrate! 3 weeks ago
- ⛰ 🏰! 3 weeks ago
- I think I stopped watching Fast ‘N Furious after #3. Are they other 23 any good? 3 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
July 29, 2015Posted by on
He fully understands day and night! He is eating well during the day (almost every hour) and sleeping well at night (being woken up to eat). They are working on getting him onto a more consistent and less frequent eating pattern so he has more food (calories, protein, sugar) in his system at a given time. His blood sugar is doing great!
He is now on a medication to lower his bilirubin. They will do some follow-up tests Saturday morning to determine how long he will remain on that medication.
He remains on his blood thinner. The repeat ultrasound to look at the clot is scheduled for August 14.
Overall, he is doing much better and we may be able to get him home soon. We will most likely not post an update until the tests come back on Saturday.