- The fact that Harper was in the Derby, won it, and is in the ASG this year is a joke. He’s having a terrible year y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Apparently I’m not supposed to tailgate a guy coming into the work parking lot. Maybe he should learn that the gas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I guess everyone can stop acting like they watch soccer regularly now. 2 days ago
- Someone was a big fan of Uncle Slam... from a distance. #pnats #keys #baseball #milb @ G. Richard Pfitzner Stadium instagram.com/p/BlPDTLeA4j4/… 2 days ago
- Making friends. #fanfest #asg #baseball #nicenose @ Walter E. Washington Convention Center instagram.com/p/BlMAakzAbav/… 4 days ago
- #fanfest (@ Walter E. Washington Convention Center - @theeventsdc for Pro Baseball All Star FanFest in Washington,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
July 29, 2015Posted by on
He fully understands day and night! He is eating well during the day (almost every hour) and sleeping well at night (being woken up to eat). They are working on getting him onto a more consistent and less frequent eating pattern so he has more food (calories, protein, sugar) in his system at a given time. His blood sugar is doing great!
He is now on a medication to lower his bilirubin. They will do some follow-up tests Saturday morning to determine how long he will remain on that medication.
He remains on his blood thinner. The repeat ultrasound to look at the clot is scheduled for August 14.
Overall, he is doing much better and we may be able to get him home soon. We will most likely not post an update until the tests come back on Saturday.