- I hear they call them radish because they are only sort of rad. Well, not this lady! Happy 36th birthday, Britten… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Over the river and through the woods. #optoutside #swingingbridge #family @ Patapsco Valley State Park-Avalon instagram.com/p/CCRRRDwDmAC/… 1 day ago
- 830-930 pm should be the limit on fireworks. No one cares after that. You aren’t cool because you spent $1000 tryin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Big day in our house! Today, our twins turned 5. They are our superheroes. They are happy, smart, always excited,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- I wonder where the people are whose cars are still in long term parking at BWI. 5 days ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Since we’ve been home…
August 9, 2015Posted by on
BBA is settling in and realizing what home is like. He seems to love being reunited with BBB. They are excellent co-snugglers.
Days are getting down to a routine. Nights are a little harder. BBA is eating every two to four hours, and really loving deciding he is hungry when BBB is set to eat (BBB is on a set schedule for eating). They both sound like ducks when they cry and hearing them in unison is adorable/hysterical and loud/oppressive all at the same time.
We have a long road ahead of us for BBA. The home nurse visits a couple times a week, we have weekly blood draws, and we have monthly appointments with every speciality and the pediatrician, averaging out to at least a visit per week. We will update the blog as we get updates and make meaningful progress or have notable setbacks.
Thank you all for reading along with us so far. We so sincerely appreciate your support of positive thoughts, well wishes, prayers, and finger crossing.