- Assumes 0-1 count from injured player and hits a 3 run bomb. Can't make that stuff up for the Orioles pitching staff this year. 10 hours ago
- As the song goes, "welcome to my house." #orioles #birdland #mybmore @ Oriole Park at Camden Yards instagram.com/p/BW3W80wB5Vz/ 14 hours ago
- Lady in the hallway at work yelling at her husband for eating a potato chip. 😂 1 day ago
- How sweep it is! #orioles #birdland #ilikeourguys 2 days ago
- Garden chic. #flamingos #socks instagram.com/p/BWyjZVhhvJY/ 2 days ago
- Gosh, it's fun to watch these guys light up someone's bullpen. #orioles 3 days ago
- Davis Grand Slam? Yes sir. #orioles #crushed #birdlandpowerco 4 days ago
- Great time at the @marylandzoo today. Who knew Mom Mom could stand like a flamingo? @ The… instagram.com/p/BWoI-lChXti/ 6 days ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Since we’ve been home…
August 9, 2015Posted by on
BBA is settling in and realizing what home is like. He seems to love being reunited with BBB. They are excellent co-snugglers.
Days are getting down to a routine. Nights are a little harder. BBA is eating every two to four hours, and really loving deciding he is hungry when BBB is set to eat (BBB is on a set schedule for eating). They both sound like ducks when they cry and hearing them in unison is adorable/hysterical and loud/oppressive all at the same time.
We have a long road ahead of us for BBA. The home nurse visits a couple times a week, we have weekly blood draws, and we have monthly appointments with every speciality and the pediatrician, averaging out to at least a visit per week. We will update the blog as we get updates and make meaningful progress or have notable setbacks.
Thank you all for reading along with us so far. We so sincerely appreciate your support of positive thoughts, well wishes, prayers, and finger crossing.