- Charged $17 to ship All Star Game tickets to @Ravenspc 😂 twitter.com/bluecrabs/stat… 3 hours ago
- Davis Homer! https://t.co/VxCePMasPE 1 day ago
- Kinda wanted the Terps to lose after being down. Get that fire going for March Madness. Like the Ravens down the stretch. 3 days ago
- Spent Friday night supporting our student athletes at the Night of the Phoenix! An incredible $380k was raised to h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @ElonPhoenixClub: Here we go! Bid NOW on Night of the Phoenix items with our online auction! Bidding starts this morning, and will run… 1 week ago
- Valentine’s Day was a day my FIL really enjoyed. It’s never been a big holiday for her and I. She prefers flowers o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Pitchers and Catchers! Let’s Go! #birdland https://t.co/pU8XToDfbh 2 weeks ago
- Just a couple of best friends catching up and talking baseball at the Birdland Caravan. #birdland #orioles instagram.com/p/B8VD-FiD-wm/… 2 weeks ago
- Alright alright alright! Let’s go! twitter.com/ElonMBasketbal… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: interactions
February 2, 2012Posted by on
it’s funny how some days we complain about little things. last week I had a cold and it seems to be lingering a little. that’s neither here nor there as my point was as I was sitting in the Jerry’s Subs and Pizza in Owen Brown, a lady walked by me and I said “hi, how’s it going?” she said “hi, good” back, walked 2 steps turned around and asked if I really cared because she would sit down and tell me. since I tend to believe half the people I see are criminals, I politely declined and told her “maybe tomorrow.” haha. she hadn’t even met me for more than a split second and was all ready to lay her world of problems on me. a minor interaction that was more of a courtesy and a way being polite.
what did she really have to complain about? who knows and I wasn’t interested in finding out. it didn’t actually make a difference to me as we all have our problems but do we really to talk to complete strangers about them? I guess I won’t be asking random people “how it’s going” again. I know I don’t really have anything to complain about. I could complain that work has been slow but then again I am not unemployed so maybe it’s not bad after all. so since we aren’t complaining, I hope you are doing well. bee got a cold after I did so we are working on getting better and being happy with what we have. so why did I write a post about this or is it I am complaining about having no complaints? guess i’ll let someone else decide because i’m not really sure.