- Dude time. #neighborhoodwalk #playtime instagram.com/p/BwYLoA9B665/… 3 days ago
- Wonder if they are serving scrapple at the @shorebirds game that started at 10:35 today? #delmarvascrapple 4 days ago
- How is winter coming if GoT airs in the spring? 🤔 6 days ago
- Ump show in Boston as always. 1 week ago
- Nap time. instagram.com/p/BwNGJMgBeHk/… 1 week ago
- 2 RBI single for Davis! #birdland 1 week ago
- Replay of the balks? 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
egypt civil unrest
January 31, 2011Posted by on
don’t get me wrong, I really understand the concept of revolting against your government, but the egyptian civil unrest has gone too far. when you start trashing your own history and the history of the world it’s a complete shame and speaks volumes of the some of the people involved.
revolting against a government and trashing national history are two completely different things. now you’ve crossed a line to make a point that has nothing to do with your point. granted a few bad people were the ones that were ultimately involved, it’s still overshadowing the main issue for the country. also as a result, many people who would have traveled to the region in the coming months will not visit and the economy and people will continue to suffer. so are you any better off? who knows. guess we’ll have to keep an eye on the situation.