- Seeming fitting. “Practice what you know, and it will help to make clear what now you do not know.” - Rembrandt 5 days ago
- Land of the free, because of the brave. Thank you for those who serve and those who made the ultimate sacrifice. instagram.com/p/CAnKSu_Dw7g/… 1 week ago
- Game was great. Also, there’s probably still a scuff mark on the foul pole in Yankee Stadium from McLouth’s HR. twitter.com/Orioles/status… 1 week ago
- Are we just going to implode Harbor Place now? Is there anything left on that now that Ripley’s is gone? #baltimore 2 weeks ago
- As Olaf says, “water has memory.” Well, so does #timehop. Incredible timing to have these great photos of Pap, Peg,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- There was an awful lot of people at Target today. 🤔🙄 2 weeks ago
- I like to ride my bicycle. 3 kids, 3 bikes. Better get a bigger shed! Someone got his first bike yesterday and wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
March 1, 2011Posted by on
This time last year I was rotating jobs and getting married all within the same week. What a way to go about things. Knocking out two big events in 6 days. Well here I am a year later and still in the job and more importantly, still married. It was a crazy year.
From the time we got married until now it’s been one thing after another. We went to another wedding, we made two trips to our alma mater were we serve on an alumni committee, we celebrated her birthday, enjoyed the beach, went to our Homecoming, another wedding, drove to Nebraska, went to a third wedding, ate lunch on the Mississippi River in Mark Twain’s hometown, celebrated the holidays with our family, celebrated my 28th birthday, laughed, cried, smiled, and just kept swimming.
This year, we have some fun plans too and we (read “I”) hope to document it with our cameras so we can show all our family and friends (and readers) what we are up to.
So with that, this Sunday, we will share in the newlywed tradition of eating your cake from last year and toast to an interesting year and exciting years to come. Happy Anniversary B! Love you.
Ps… why is it a tradition to eat freezer burnt cake anyway?