- Why do the Eagles keep Carson Wentz around? 1 week ago
- Not our day. #Ravens 1 week ago
- #bestnine. Big year, let’s go! (Probably should make more flags.) instagram.com/p/BsHVfg9H9SN/… 2 weeks ago
- What happened to the Underminer in #Incredibles2? He just escapes and no one tries to find him? 2 weeks ago
- Thanks @BORRM! It’s not often we go places lately that are as accessible as we might need. We asked if places were… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Choo Choo. (@ B & O Railroad Museum - @borrm in Baltimore, MD) swarmapp.com/c/a60P6oLwxQE 2 weeks ago
- #ThisIs36. Apparently, I talk to Echo too much so my daughter requested an echo dot cake for my birthday. As a kid,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- .@littlepund is really resting my math skills. 2 weeks ago
- Maybe the sign shouldn’t be on the speaker? 🤔 https://t.co/AE5JqtNYDZ 2 weeks ago
- RT @ElonPhoenixClub: Only a couple more days to make an impact on our student-athletes in 2018. Be sure to get your last donations in today… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
March 1, 2011Posted by on
This time last year I was rotating jobs and getting married all within the same week. What a way to go about things. Knocking out two big events in 6 days. Well here I am a year later and still in the job and more importantly, still married. It was a crazy year.
From the time we got married until now it’s been one thing after another. We went to another wedding, we made two trips to our alma mater were we serve on an alumni committee, we celebrated her birthday, enjoyed the beach, went to our Homecoming, another wedding, drove to Nebraska, went to a third wedding, ate lunch on the Mississippi River in Mark Twain’s hometown, celebrated the holidays with our family, celebrated my 28th birthday, laughed, cried, smiled, and just kept swimming.
This year, we have some fun plans too and we (read “I”) hope to document it with our cameras so we can show all our family and friends (and readers) what we are up to.
So with that, this Sunday, we will share in the newlywed tradition of eating your cake from last year and toast to an interesting year and exciting years to come. Happy Anniversary B! Love you.
Ps… why is it a tradition to eat freezer burnt cake anyway?