- Shook his pom poms for 3 plus hours of cheering on the @elonphoenix. Tough L today. @ Delaware Stadium instagram.com/p/Bo5NZ0GgxGi/… 4 days ago
- Let’s Go Phoenix! (@ Delaware Stadium - @udelaware in Newark, DE) swarmapp.com/c/3JwI3qnnSQ7 4 days ago
- Practicing CPR with our @hcdfrs friends at the Elkridge open house! Thanks for the knowledge! #themoreyouknow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @OrioleBird: Happy Monday! Want to win something?? Retweet for a chance to win a 2018 O’s promo item of your choice! (If I have it in s… 1 week ago
- When you are having a bad morning but your kids write you a note. instagram.com/p/BotjnR1AxhR/… 1 week ago
- RT @ElonPhoenixClub: Good morning, #Elon! Happy #ElonMaroonMonday ℹ️ | bit.ly/2RxTArM #FindTheEdge #phoenixrising https://t.co/… 1 week ago
- When the @marylandzoo is like the bowler hat scene in the Thomas Crown Affair. #zoo #touchatruck @ The Maryland Zoo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Open House Day! Thanks for having us! #firetrucks #elkridgeVFD #firefighters #hoco @ Elkridge Volunteer Fire Depart… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Where’s the desserts, @Elon7amTailgate? twitter.com/elonuniversity… 1 week ago
- The last touchdown reminded me how high I can jump when excited. Let’s Go Phoenix! @ElonPhoenixClub twitter.com/ElonPhoenix/st… 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
March 1, 2011Posted by on
This time last year I was rotating jobs and getting married all within the same week. What a way to go about things. Knocking out two big events in 6 days. Well here I am a year later and still in the job and more importantly, still married. It was a crazy year.
From the time we got married until now it’s been one thing after another. We went to another wedding, we made two trips to our alma mater were we serve on an alumni committee, we celebrated her birthday, enjoyed the beach, went to our Homecoming, another wedding, drove to Nebraska, went to a third wedding, ate lunch on the Mississippi River in Mark Twain’s hometown, celebrated the holidays with our family, celebrated my 28th birthday, laughed, cried, smiled, and just kept swimming.
This year, we have some fun plans too and we (read “I”) hope to document it with our cameras so we can show all our family and friends (and readers) what we are up to.
So with that, this Sunday, we will share in the newlywed tradition of eating your cake from last year and toast to an interesting year and exciting years to come. Happy Anniversary B! Love you.
Ps… why is it a tradition to eat freezer burnt cake anyway?