- RT @ElonBaseball: RECAP: We rally in the last of the eighth to earn Coach Kennedy win No. 7️⃣0️⃣0️⃣! bit.ly/2HxBF2f 5 hours ago
- RT @CNBCnow: Former President George W. Bush on the death of his mother, former First Lady Barbara Bush — “Our souls are settled because we… 1 day ago
- RT @elonphoenix: For the first time in 68 years, @ElonMensHoops will host UNC on Nov. 9 in its regular season opener. https://t.co/AGdYJUjV… 2 days ago
- RT @elonphoenixclub: Elon Phoenix Club Advisory Board meeting today on campus. Enjoying the @elonphoenix student-athlete panel.#whywedowhat… 4 days ago
- Schar Center looking sharp. #fall2018 #letsgo @ Elon University instagram.com/p/Bhl0b2iHCio/ 4 days ago
- Apparently not all the kids enjoyed the fire truck at their unexpected fire drill today but ours loved every minute of it. 6 days ago
- The “MLB Notebook” layout on MASN is terrible looking. 1 week ago
- Well that escalated quickly. #orioles 1 week ago
- Machado bomb! That was a beauty. #birdland 1 week ago
- 😆. #elmo #doctor #saycheese instagram.com/p/BhVJtoiHIM4/ 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
March 1, 2011Posted by on
This time last year I was rotating jobs and getting married all within the same week. What a way to go about things. Knocking out two big events in 6 days. Well here I am a year later and still in the job and more importantly, still married. It was a crazy year.
From the time we got married until now it’s been one thing after another. We went to another wedding, we made two trips to our alma mater were we serve on an alumni committee, we celebrated her birthday, enjoyed the beach, went to our Homecoming, another wedding, drove to Nebraska, went to a third wedding, ate lunch on the Mississippi River in Mark Twain’s hometown, celebrated the holidays with our family, celebrated my 28th birthday, laughed, cried, smiled, and just kept swimming.
This year, we have some fun plans too and we (read “I”) hope to document it with our cameras so we can show all our family and friends (and readers) what we are up to.
So with that, this Sunday, we will share in the newlywed tradition of eating your cake from last year and toast to an interesting year and exciting years to come. Happy Anniversary B! Love you.
Ps… why is it a tradition to eat freezer burnt cake anyway?