- Well that was a heck of a comeback. 1 week ago
- Another big win! Let’s go! twitter.com/ElonPhoenix/st… 1 week ago
- Man, they really grew some big pumpkins at @larrilandfarm this year. #pumpkinpatch #october #pickyourown @ Larrilan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Blue Jays are Charlie Brown and Lucy, the Red Sox. https://t.co/oScCXeq04g 2 weeks ago
- What a win for the maroon and gold! twitter.com/ElonPhoenix/st… 2 weeks ago
- Free the zebras! twitter.com/nytimes/status… https://t.co/KwU1CDNkcz 2 weeks ago
- Dudes watching baseball. #birdland @ Oriole Park at Camden Yards instagram.com/p/CURFJ-0rP6A/… 3 weeks ago
- Pat The Bat coming through! #Birdland 3 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
March 1, 2011Posted by on
This time last year I was rotating jobs and getting married all within the same week. What a way to go about things. Knocking out two big events in 6 days. Well here I am a year later and still in the job and more importantly, still married. It was a crazy year.
From the time we got married until now it’s been one thing after another. We went to another wedding, we made two trips to our alma mater were we serve on an alumni committee, we celebrated her birthday, enjoyed the beach, went to our Homecoming, another wedding, drove to Nebraska, went to a third wedding, ate lunch on the Mississippi River in Mark Twain’s hometown, celebrated the holidays with our family, celebrated my 28th birthday, laughed, cried, smiled, and just kept swimming.
This year, we have some fun plans too and we (read “I”) hope to document it with our cameras so we can show all our family and friends (and readers) what we are up to.
So with that, this Sunday, we will share in the newlywed tradition of eating your cake from last year and toast to an interesting year and exciting years to come. Happy Anniversary B! Love you.
Ps… why is it a tradition to eat freezer burnt cake anyway?