- Birds traded Bundy but I see Kyle Brnovich is in the return. Multiple @ElonBaseball members in the farm system now… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @ElonPhoenixClub: Join us tomorrow on #ElonGivingTuesday and help us support our student-athletes! bit.ly/34HRmMB #phoenixrisi… 4 days ago
- RT @Ravens: Day 1: a signed @Lj_era8 helmet❗️ RT to win and #ProBowlVote for Lamar❗️ Win-win 😄 https://t.co/9eoSGM7HUz 4 days ago
- Doing Christmas things. 🌲. @ TLV Tree Farm instagram.com/p/B5gD1pTloML/… 6 days ago
- Working on our 🥇 backstroke. @ Goldfish Swim School - Columbia instagram.com/p/B5YqR_VFODP/… 1 week ago
- Just casually strolling through Michael’s, waving a flag and yelling “Go Elon”! instagram.com/p/B5P8cK_lA44/… 1 week ago
- Way to comeback and close out the season with a W! Great win boys! twitter.com/ElonFootball/s… 1 week ago
- That’s what I’m talking about! Let’s go boys! twitter.com/ElonMBasketbal… 2 weeks ago
- Recovery aided by a sweet card from his Great Aunt and Uncle! Thanks to all our family and friends who have checked… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- “Does this foam wedge make me heavy?” - @littlerpund. Now 24 hours post surgery. Lots of love, screaming, intense m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: work
March 29, 2012Posted by on
well that’s what i am thinking and i don’t have a. 44 magnum in face like the guy in dirty harry. yes, me and millions of other people went to the local gas stations and convenience stores and bought a mega million tickets. the biggest jackpot ever! over half a billion dollars! a couple of us from work all threw in a few bucks each today as well earlier in the week (as well as the extra tickets i picked up for myself on the way home).
not sure what i would do with all that money but i’m sure i would buy a piece of the orioles and ravens. haha. so here’s to hoping that tomorrow, we wake up rich in more than one day. guess we will find out.
what would you do with all that money anyway? do you play the lotto or do you not like it?
March 8, 2012Posted by on
does your significant other travel for work a bunch? lately, bee has been traveling for work and i was thinking about how different things are around the house when she’s not here. it’s certainly quieter but i can also leave stuff wherever i want (until she comes home at least). of course that didn’t work out in my favor when bee was in chicago and a fell and fractured my rib, haha. i also find myself eating out every meal. if she’s away any portion of a weekend, i can pretty much guarantee eating out at 4-5 straight meals. sometimes with my folks, sometimes by myself but not at home.
the other thing i end up doing is cleaning up more and getting things together for when she returns. sometimes i end up fixing things that i put off i guess mostly because i have the time to do it. many times, i’ll find a random card for her to tell her i missed her.
anyway, i guess it’s just one of those things i was thinking about last week when i was home alone. it’s always good to enjoy some downtime and time along to reflect. so my question for you is, what do you do differently when your significant other is away?
November 2, 2011Posted by on
Are you a “to do list” person? I am not really a big one myself but know lots of people who are. With the Droid, you have the built in to do list widget and I use it mostly for notes, although it has one thing to do on it. Blog more. That’s my to do list. I am not a person who needs a list to remember to fold the laundry and clean the house. Those are things that I would think that you do on a regular basis.
I don’t even make a list of things I need to do at work unless something is overly important. Maybe it’s too much rigor for me, I don’t know but I don’t feel like it fits for me.
What about you? I am going to work on mine and blog more (assuming I remember).
March 1, 2011Posted by on
This time last year I was rotating jobs and getting married all within the same week. What a way to go about things. Knocking out two big events in 6 days. Well here I am a year later and still in the job and more importantly, still married. It was a crazy year.
From the time we got married until now it’s been one thing after another. We went to another wedding, we made two trips to our alma mater were we serve on an alumni committee, we celebrated her birthday, enjoyed the beach, went to our Homecoming, another wedding, drove to Nebraska, went to a third wedding, ate lunch on the Mississippi River in Mark Twain’s hometown, celebrated the holidays with our family, celebrated my 28th birthday, laughed, cried, smiled, and just kept swimming.
This year, we have some fun plans too and we (read “I”) hope to document it with our cameras so we can show all our family and friends (and readers) what we are up to.
So with that, this Sunday, we will share in the newlywed tradition of eating your cake from last year and toast to an interesting year and exciting years to come. Happy Anniversary B! Love you.
Ps… why is it a tradition to eat freezer burnt cake anyway?