- Let’s Go Phoenix! twitter.com/CAAFootball/st… 3 days ago
- Nice morning to have the pumpkin patch all to ourselves. Happy Fall Y’all! @ Larriland Farm Homepage instagram.com/p/Ci880mNrGqF/… 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo @ Kiwanis-Wallas Park instagram.com/p/CiqvW2jLMrp/… 2 weeks ago
- Really FloSports? Can we get a decent feed that isn’t blurry every other second?! 2 weeks ago
- Big series win for #birdland 2 weeks ago
- #NeverForget 3 weeks ago
- Nice night in Bowie for a ceremonial first pitch! @littlepund_ got randomly invited to throw out the ceremonial fir… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- 🏔 🏰 💣‘s are a beauty. #birdland 1 month ago
- Lettuce go! #birdland twitter.com/Orioles/status… 1 month ago
- San-tan-gone! 1 month ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
to do lists
November 2, 2011Posted by on
Are you a “to do list” person? I am not really a big one myself but know lots of people who are. With the Droid, you have the built in to do list widget and I use it mostly for notes, although it has one thing to do on it. Blog more. That’s my to do list. I am not a person who needs a list to remember to fold the laundry and clean the house. Those are things that I would think that you do on a regular basis.
I don’t even make a list of things I need to do at work unless something is overly important. Maybe it’s too much rigor for me, I don’t know but I don’t feel like it fits for me.
What about you? I am going to work on mine and blog more (assuming I remember).