- Why do the Eagles keep Carson Wentz around? 1 week ago
- Not our day. #Ravens 1 week ago
- #bestnine. Big year, let’s go! (Probably should make more flags.) instagram.com/p/BsHVfg9H9SN/… 2 weeks ago
- What happened to the Underminer in #Incredibles2? He just escapes and no one tries to find him? 2 weeks ago
- Thanks @BORRM! It’s not often we go places lately that are as accessible as we might need. We asked if places were… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Choo Choo. (@ B & O Railroad Museum - @borrm in Baltimore, MD) swarmapp.com/c/a60P6oLwxQE 2 weeks ago
- #ThisIs36. Apparently, I talk to Echo too much so my daughter requested an echo dot cake for my birthday. As a kid,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- .@littlepund is really resting my math skills. 2 weeks ago
- Maybe the sign shouldn’t be on the speaker? 🤔 https://t.co/AE5JqtNYDZ 2 weeks ago
- RT @ElonPhoenixClub: Only a couple more days to make an impact on our student-athletes in 2018. Be sure to get your last donations in today… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
to do lists
November 2, 2011Posted by on
Are you a “to do list” person? I am not really a big one myself but know lots of people who are. With the Droid, you have the built in to do list widget and I use it mostly for notes, although it has one thing to do on it. Blog more. That’s my to do list. I am not a person who needs a list to remember to fold the laundry and clean the house. Those are things that I would think that you do on a regular basis.
I don’t even make a list of things I need to do at work unless something is overly important. Maybe it’s too much rigor for me, I don’t know but I don’t feel like it fits for me.
What about you? I am going to work on mine and blog more (assuming I remember).