- Well that was a disappointing end. 2 days ago
- Why would anyone get a conference champions tattoo? 😂🤯 twitter.com/Titans/status/… 2 weeks ago
- What’s the over/under on the number of times we hear “bell cow” on Sunday, 7? 🙄 2 weeks ago
- #thisis38. #hbdtome 📸 by @brittenpund 🎂 by @kupcakesco instagram.com/p/CJaAKS9r3zf/… 3 weeks ago
- Padres are all in. Love it. 3 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
to do lists
November 2, 2011Posted by on
Are you a “to do list” person? I am not really a big one myself but know lots of people who are. With the Droid, you have the built in to do list widget and I use it mostly for notes, although it has one thing to do on it. Blog more. That’s my to do list. I am not a person who needs a list to remember to fold the laundry and clean the house. Those are things that I would think that you do on a regular basis.
I don’t even make a list of things I need to do at work unless something is overly important. Maybe it’s too much rigor for me, I don’t know but I don’t feel like it fits for me.
What about you? I am going to work on mine and blog more (assuming I remember).