- A few weeks ago, I jokingly told @BFeeley_Elon that I need an #elonoak post graduation. Being Brian, it showed up i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 👋🏼 @marylandzoo. @ The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore instagram.com/p/BzD8TKilhsf/… 2 days ago
- Black and white pepper, eh? https://t.co/wcjkRe0FzL 2 days ago
- Last game. #teeballszn #CoachZack @ Thunder Hill Elementary instagram.com/p/ByvavBVF-6g/… 1 week ago
- Mickey Tettleton. Strong jersey choice. #birdland @RichDubroffMLB https://t.co/u6pLKOe5Oj 1 week ago
- Best thing I’ve seen all week! twitter.com/LeoMLambert/st… 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
where to eat
November 29, 2011Posted by on
I don’t know about y’all but it feels like lately we have been eating out more than usual and it is usually the same old haunts every time. This is probably a result of my back injury and my wife being out of town on a semi regular basis for the last few months. It is also partially my fault because I mainly eat American and Italian foods and it’s easy to stick with what you know. I am not a fan of beans or rice really and try to stay away from spicy foods so it eliminates alot of options.
So to try to help spice things up, I am looking for something different than my regular haunts. Any suggestions out there? Preferably in Howard County, but anywhere in the close proximity would be fine. If you follow my blog on its somewhat regular basis, you will know that I am certainly a fan of pizza!