- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/ChTNV5BLX6N/… 4 days ago
- If a perfect game is thrown by Tampa Bay is anyone there to see it? 5 days ago
- Didn’t the Orioles flash the lights when Britton came in to close too? Maybe I’m misremembering. 1 week ago
- RT @masnRoch: #orioles now tied for 3rd in wild card race. 1 week ago
- Thanks for the memories, @TreyMancini! 2 weeks ago
- 10 out of 10 would not recommend breaking a toe on your good foot while having a broken ankle on the other lane.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Keep rollin’! #imfiredup twitter.com/Orioles/status… 1 month ago
- Fired up for this club! twitter.com/FiredUpGuy1/st… 1 month ago
- Let’s go, baby! twitter.com/Orioles/status… 1 month ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CfpuKgFLgBP/… 1 month ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: dining out
November 29, 2011Posted by on
I don’t know about y’all but it feels like lately we have been eating out more than usual and it is usually the same old haunts every time. This is probably a result of my back injury and my wife being out of town on a semi regular basis for the last few months. It is also partially my fault because I mainly eat American and Italian foods and it’s easy to stick with what you know. I am not a fan of beans or rice really and try to stay away from spicy foods so it eliminates alot of options.
So to try to help spice things up, I am looking for something different than my regular haunts. Any suggestions out there? Preferably in Howard County, but anywhere in the close proximity would be fine. If you follow my blog on its somewhat regular basis, you will know that I am certainly a fan of pizza!