- Dude time. #neighborhoodwalk #playtime instagram.com/p/BwYLoA9B665/… 9 hours ago
- Wonder if they are serving scrapple at the @shorebirds game that started at 10:35 today? #delmarvascrapple 19 hours ago
- How is winter coming if GoT airs in the spring? 🤔 3 days ago
- Ump show in Boston as always. 3 days ago
- Nap time. instagram.com/p/BwNGJMgBeHk/… 4 days ago
- 2 RBI single for Davis! #birdland 4 days ago
- Replay of the balks? 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
December 28, 2011Posted by on
merry christmas and happy holidays! i know this is a couple days late, but we hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and are ready for the new year. we had a very nice christmas and got to spend some nice time with my side of our family.
we’ve been dog sitting for some college friends of ours so it’s been a different way to spend the week running around playing with the dog. since we are both off all week it hasn’t been too bad to keep her entertained, but as you might expect, she follows us everywhere.
anyway, hope you all have had a great holiday season and preparing for a great 2012. maybe we’ll do a new years resolution blog sometime soon!