- Dude time. #neighborhoodwalk #playtime instagram.com/p/BwYLoA9B665/… 9 hours ago
- Wonder if they are serving scrapple at the @shorebirds game that started at 10:35 today? #delmarvascrapple 19 hours ago
- How is winter coming if GoT airs in the spring? 🤔 3 days ago
- Ump show in Boston as always. 3 days ago
- Nap time. instagram.com/p/BwNGJMgBeHk/… 4 days ago
- 2 RBI single for Davis! #birdland 4 days ago
- Replay of the balks? 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
29 things to do as a 29 year old
January 10, 2012Posted by on
in no particular order…
1. visit more national parks.
2. get a passport.
3. take more photos.
4. visit a minor league ballpark.
5. visit at least 1 away baseball park.
6. visit another zoo.
7. fly in a plane.
8. visit a different country.
9. spend bee’s birthday in the same place as bee.
10. visit 10 states.
11. ride on a ferry.
12. watch the rest of star wars.
13. laugh and love everyday.
14. learn something new.
15. get on tv.
16. start a foundation.
17. visit a cheese monger.
18. be a better encourager.