- Nice morning to have the pumpkin patch all to ourselves. Happy Fall Y’all! @ Larriland Farm Homepage instagram.com/p/Ci880mNrGqF/… 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ Kiwanis-Wallas Park instagram.com/p/CiqvW2jLMrp/… 1 week ago
- Really FloSports? Can we get a decent feed that isn’t blurry every other second?! 1 week ago
- Big series win for #birdland 1 week ago
- #NeverForget 2 weeks ago
- Nice night in Bowie for a ceremonial first pitch! @littlepund_ got randomly invited to throw out the ceremonial fir… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- 🏔 🏰 💣‘s are a beauty. #birdland 3 weeks ago
- Lettuce go! #birdland twitter.com/Orioles/status… 4 weeks ago
- San-tan-gone! 1 month ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/ChTNV5BLX6N/… 1 month ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
black and white.
May 14, 2012Posted by on
I am honest to a fault and see the world in black and white. The gray area frustrates me. Right and wrong are so clearly evident. And yet, recently I have seen so many examples of people who seemingly have no moral compass at all. Those who, literally, drive on the wrong side of the road with no care for on-coming traffic. Those who ride the train in the morning without a ticket and see no difference between their action and stealing. Those who are lazy and unproductive simply because they have been able to get away with it.
As noted previously, I often sit and wonder where life will take me. I do so from the lens of working really hard to get to where I want to be. And I seemingly do so with others thinking I am “on a high horse” trying to make you feel small. Well, that is not my intention. I intend to live by a set of rules that clearly dictate, at least to me, what is in fact right and wrong, black and white, fair and unfair, and, most importantly, true and honest.
Maybe everyone can think as simply as me today. No middle ground, just two sides.