- Why weren’t there any highlights from Wild Thing and Jobu in the Indians new name video? #lame 6 hours ago
- That’s what we call a winning streak! #orioles #birdland 3 days ago
- I thought the Orioles were losing bad until I saw the Nats score. Talk about getting waxed by the Padres. 6 days ago
- Fire sunset last week in the Outer Banks. #obx #killdevilhills #sunset @ Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina instagram.com/p/CRXqjh-re7Q/… 1 week ago
- Trey 💪🏼. 1 week ago
- Happy 37 @brittenpund! You are always shining bright! Hard to believe we’ve already celebrated 17 birthdays togethe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Happy Birthday to two of our favorite little people! Today, you turned 6 with the biggest smiles, hearts, and belli… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Happy Bobby Bonilla Day for all those who celebrate! 3 weeks ago
- ⛰ 🏰! 3 weeks ago
- I think I stopped watching Fast ‘N Furious after #3. Are they other 23 any good? 3 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
black and white.
May 14, 2012Posted by on
I am honest to a fault and see the world in black and white. The gray area frustrates me. Right and wrong are so clearly evident. And yet, recently I have seen so many examples of people who seemingly have no moral compass at all. Those who, literally, drive on the wrong side of the road with no care for on-coming traffic. Those who ride the train in the morning without a ticket and see no difference between their action and stealing. Those who are lazy and unproductive simply because they have been able to get away with it.
As noted previously, I often sit and wonder where life will take me. I do so from the lens of working really hard to get to where I want to be. And I seemingly do so with others thinking I am “on a high horse” trying to make you feel small. Well, that is not my intention. I intend to live by a set of rules that clearly dictate, at least to me, what is in fact right and wrong, black and white, fair and unfair, and, most importantly, true and honest.
Maybe everyone can think as simply as me today. No middle ground, just two sides.