- Birds traded Bundy but I see Kyle Brnovich is in the return. Multiple @ElonBaseball members in the farm system now… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ElonPhoenixClub: Join us tomorrow on #ElonGivingTuesday and help us support our student-athletes! bit.ly/34HRmMB #phoenixrisi… 3 days ago
- RT @Ravens: Day 1: a signed @Lj_era8 helmet❗️ RT to win and #ProBowlVote for Lamar❗️ Win-win 😄 https://t.co/9eoSGM7HUz 3 days ago
- Doing Christmas things. 🌲. @ TLV Tree Farm instagram.com/p/B5gD1pTloML/… 5 days ago
- Working on our 🥇 backstroke. @ Goldfish Swim School - Columbia instagram.com/p/B5YqR_VFODP/… 1 week ago
- Just casually strolling through Michael’s, waving a flag and yelling “Go Elon”! instagram.com/p/B5P8cK_lA44/… 1 week ago
- Way to comeback and close out the season with a W! Great win boys! twitter.com/ElonFootball/s… 1 week ago
- That’s what I’m talking about! Let’s go boys! twitter.com/ElonMBasketbal… 2 weeks ago
- Recovery aided by a sweet card from his Great Aunt and Uncle! Thanks to all our family and friends who have checked… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- “Does this foam wedge make me heavy?” - @littlerpund. Now 24 hours post surgery. Lots of love, screaming, intense m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Category Archives: commuting
May 14, 2012Posted by on
I am honest to a fault and see the world in black and white. The gray area frustrates me. Right and wrong are so clearly evident. And yet, recently I have seen so many examples of people who seemingly have no moral compass at all. Those who, literally, drive on the wrong side of the road with no care for on-coming traffic. Those who ride the train in the morning without a ticket and see no difference between their action and stealing. Those who are lazy and unproductive simply because they have been able to get away with it.
As noted previously, I often sit and wonder where life will take me. I do so from the lens of working really hard to get to where I want to be. And I seemingly do so with others thinking I am “on a high horse” trying to make you feel small. Well, that is not my intention. I intend to live by a set of rules that clearly dictate, at least to me, what is in fact right and wrong, black and white, fair and unfair, and, most importantly, true and honest.
Maybe everyone can think as simply as me today. No middle ground, just two sides.
February 21, 2012Posted by on
grown man gets on the train holding an old, stained, smelly, gross booster seat (yup, like for a toddler). no teeny, tiny little person in tow. picks a seat, sits the booster down, and sits in/on it. he is not a small man.
oh, and there was also a girl with blue hair.
i love the morning commute.