- Someone learned about Mother’s Day at school and his teacher said you can make something for someone you love. So I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Two claps and a Ric Flair for @JMeans25! #orioles #birdland https://t.co/qtyp5tfvRV 2 days ago
- John Means! 2 days ago
- Still applies. twitter.com/zackpund/statu… 3 days ago
- Been awhile. #Birdland @ Oriole Park at Camden Yards instagram.com/p/COQi54dLV4n/… 1 week ago
- Boom! Congratulations! twitter.com/ElonWSoccer/st… 2 weeks ago
- Big yard sale day in the neighborhood. Easily the worst day of the year! And who buys other peoples junk during a pandemic? 3 weeks ago
- The runner on second base in extra innings has to be the worst rule in baseball. 1 month ago
- If the Orioles are going completely cashless this season for concessions, does that mean no vendors in the stands?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: change
July 24, 2012Posted by on
you have been in your first job out of college for six years. you have succeeded in that job – been promoted several times and given amazing opportunities to show the knowledge and skills you have gained. you have mastered the subject area for which you are responsible. and at the end of the day, you wish there was something more to learn. for those of you who read this, this is bee seeking advice . . . when is it time to take a leap of faith and try something new?
when you like your job, but you also wonder if there is something else out there to do. when you need a new challenge but do not know if you should seek it somewhere else or ask for a new opportunity where you are. when is it that you know you need to go down a new path and how do you decide what that new path might be?