- Dude time. #neighborhoodwalk #playtime instagram.com/p/BwYLoA9B665/… 3 days ago
- Wonder if they are serving scrapple at the @shorebirds game that started at 10:35 today? #delmarvascrapple 4 days ago
- How is winter coming if GoT airs in the spring? 🤔 6 days ago
- Ump show in Boston as always. 1 week ago
- Nap time. instagram.com/p/BwNGJMgBeHk/… 1 week ago
- 2 RBI single for Davis! #birdland 1 week ago
- Replay of the balks? 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
July 9, 2015Posted by on
Hematologist: said he looks good and that his platelets are up some from yesterday. If he continues to progress, their group will stop following him.
Endocrinologist: blood sugar was holding yesterday afternoon but dropped overnight. He was started on a medication at 1:00am based on a potential diagnosis and his blood sugar levels have been much higher and consistent since then. He will remain on the medicine, the purpose of which is to slow down the production of insulin, indefinitely. Only side effect of the medication is excess fluid, so he will remain on the diuretic to try to keep purging it. He could grow out of the diagnosis over time. For now, progress and an answer.
All other reports are good today. Feeding tube still in but he seems happier with milk over supplements. Oxygen supplement remains at 25%.