- The runner on second base in extra innings has to be the worst rule in baseball. 4 days ago
- If the Orioles are going completely cashless this season for concessions, does that mean no vendors in the stands?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Do we still want the universal DH? twitter.com/CBSSports/stat… 1 week ago
- Happy Easter from the Bunny Boozana! Not sure the flamingos noticed the free candy though which was probably a go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Looks like we get to run this one back! twitter.com/zackpund/statu… 1 week ago
- Still undefeated! #orioles 1 week ago
- Undefeated. #orioles 1 week ago
- Big day! Let’s go O’s! #OpeningDay https://t.co/4fdwLIlZEh 1 week ago
- Sometimes you just need a hug. #siblings #hugs instagram.com/p/CM0uRxRrSx0/… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
July 9, 2015Posted by on
Hematologist: said he looks good and that his platelets are up some from yesterday. If he continues to progress, their group will stop following him.
Endocrinologist: blood sugar was holding yesterday afternoon but dropped overnight. He was started on a medication at 1:00am based on a potential diagnosis and his blood sugar levels have been much higher and consistent since then. He will remain on the medicine, the purpose of which is to slow down the production of insulin, indefinitely. Only side effect of the medication is excess fluid, so he will remain on the diuretic to try to keep purging it. He could grow out of the diagnosis over time. For now, progress and an answer.
All other reports are good today. Feeding tube still in but he seems happier with milk over supplements. Oxygen supplement remains at 25%.