- RT @ElonBaseball: RECAP: We rally in the last of the eighth to earn Coach Kennedy win No. 7️⃣0️⃣0️⃣! bit.ly/2HxBF2f 5 hours ago
- RT @CNBCnow: Former President George W. Bush on the death of his mother, former First Lady Barbara Bush — “Our souls are settled because we… 1 day ago
- RT @elonphoenix: For the first time in 68 years, @ElonMensHoops will host UNC on Nov. 9 in its regular season opener. https://t.co/AGdYJUjV… 2 days ago
- RT @elonphoenixclub: Elon Phoenix Club Advisory Board meeting today on campus. Enjoying the @elonphoenix student-athlete panel.#whywedowhat… 4 days ago
- Schar Center looking sharp. #fall2018 #letsgo @ Elon University instagram.com/p/Bhl0b2iHCio/ 4 days ago
- Apparently not all the kids enjoyed the fire truck at their unexpected fire drill today but ours loved every minute of it. 6 days ago
- The “MLB Notebook” layout on MASN is terrible looking. 1 week ago
- Well that escalated quickly. #orioles 1 week ago
- Machado bomb! That was a beauty. #birdland 1 week ago
- 😆. #elmo #doctor #saycheese instagram.com/p/BhVJtoiHIM4/ 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Friday: BBA and BBB
July 10, 2015Posted by on
BBA: he is doing well today and got to hang out in a swing for a while. He seemed to like the change in scenery. Glucose and insulin are holding steady which is progress on its own. If he continues to respond to the medication he is on, they may begin to decrease his glucose drip. Supplemental oxygen is down to 21% (the normal amount a human breathes in). They are continuing to give him oxygen via cannula to ensure the quantity he is taking in. He is taking in 6mL of milk per hour by feeding tube (double the amount from yesterday) and they are hoping to continue to increase that amount. Once he is off his IV they will switch to bottle feeding. He was able to keep his pacifier in on his own today; new skill!
BBB: he had a thoroughly uneventful day of sleeping, eating, and pooping…i.e., normal baby!! He is waking up more during the day and wants to look around. We let him play on his tummy for a little bit and he seemed to enjoy the activity. Slept well and in his crib again last night. Fingers crossed it continues.