- Shook his pom poms for 3 plus hours of cheering on the @elonphoenix. Tough L today. @ Delaware Stadium instagram.com/p/Bo5NZ0GgxGi/… 4 days ago
- Let’s Go Phoenix! (@ Delaware Stadium - @udelaware in Newark, DE) swarmapp.com/c/3JwI3qnnSQ7 4 days ago
- Practicing CPR with our @hcdfrs friends at the Elkridge open house! Thanks for the knowledge! #themoreyouknow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @OrioleBird: Happy Monday! Want to win something?? Retweet for a chance to win a 2018 O’s promo item of your choice! (If I have it in s… 1 week ago
- When you are having a bad morning but your kids write you a note. instagram.com/p/BotjnR1AxhR/… 1 week ago
- RT @ElonPhoenixClub: Good morning, #Elon! Happy #ElonMaroonMonday ℹ️ | bit.ly/2RxTArM #FindTheEdge #phoenixrising https://t.co/… 1 week ago
- When the @marylandzoo is like the bowler hat scene in the Thomas Crown Affair. #zoo #touchatruck @ The Maryland Zoo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Open House Day! Thanks for having us! #firetrucks #elkridgeVFD #firefighters #hoco @ Elkridge Volunteer Fire Depart… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Where’s the desserts, @Elon7amTailgate? twitter.com/elonuniversity… 1 week ago
- The last touchdown reminded me how high I can jump when excited. Let’s Go Phoenix! @ElonPhoenixClub twitter.com/ElonPhoenix/st… 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Friday: BBA and BBB
July 10, 2015Posted by on
BBA: he is doing well today and got to hang out in a swing for a while. He seemed to like the change in scenery. Glucose and insulin are holding steady which is progress on its own. If he continues to respond to the medication he is on, they may begin to decrease his glucose drip. Supplemental oxygen is down to 21% (the normal amount a human breathes in). They are continuing to give him oxygen via cannula to ensure the quantity he is taking in. He is taking in 6mL of milk per hour by feeding tube (double the amount from yesterday) and they are hoping to continue to increase that amount. Once he is off his IV they will switch to bottle feeding. He was able to keep his pacifier in on his own today; new skill!
BBB: he had a thoroughly uneventful day of sleeping, eating, and pooping…i.e., normal baby!! He is waking up more during the day and wants to look around. We let him play on his tummy for a little bit and he seemed to enjoy the activity. Slept well and in his crib again last night. Fingers crossed it continues.