- Well that was a heck of a comeback. 1 week ago
- Another big win! Let’s go! twitter.com/ElonPhoenix/st… 1 week ago
- Man, they really grew some big pumpkins at @larrilandfarm this year. #pumpkinpatch #october #pickyourown @ Larrilan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Blue Jays are Charlie Brown and Lucy, the Red Sox. https://t.co/oScCXeq04g 2 weeks ago
- What a win for the maroon and gold! twitter.com/ElonPhoenix/st… 2 weeks ago
- Free the zebras! twitter.com/nytimes/status… https://t.co/KwU1CDNkcz 2 weeks ago
- Dudes watching baseball. #birdland @ Oriole Park at Camden Yards instagram.com/p/CURFJ-0rP6A/… 3 weeks ago
- Pat The Bat coming through! #Birdland 3 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
July 16, 2015Posted by on
It was a good day…glucose IV was turned down again and he is remaining stable. All other stats are normal. He was eating well from a bottle. His blood thinner finally reached therapeutic level, so they removed the old PICC line. Overall, progress.
Last night we were notified that there was concern for belly rigidity and they were discontinuing all food (bottle and tube feeding) until they could determine the cause. They drew blood and started him on an antibiotic until they had more answers (today).