- The runner on second base in extra innings has to be the worst rule in baseball. 4 days ago
- If the Orioles are going completely cashless this season for concessions, does that mean no vendors in the stands?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Do we still want the universal DH? twitter.com/CBSSports/stat… 1 week ago
- Happy Easter from the Bunny Boozana! Not sure the flamingos noticed the free candy though which was probably a go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Looks like we get to run this one back! twitter.com/zackpund/statu… 1 week ago
- Still undefeated! #orioles 1 week ago
- Undefeated. #orioles 1 week ago
- Big day! Let’s go O’s! #OpeningDay https://t.co/4fdwLIlZEh 1 week ago
- Sometimes you just need a hug. #siblings #hugs instagram.com/p/CM0uRxRrSx0/… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
July 16, 2015Posted by on
It was a good day…glucose IV was turned down again and he is remaining stable. All other stats are normal. He was eating well from a bottle. His blood thinner finally reached therapeutic level, so they removed the old PICC line. Overall, progress.
Last night we were notified that there was concern for belly rigidity and they were discontinuing all food (bottle and tube feeding) until they could determine the cause. They drew blood and started him on an antibiotic until they had more answers (today).