- Shook his pom poms for 3 plus hours of cheering on the @elonphoenix. Tough L today. @ Delaware Stadium instagram.com/p/Bo5NZ0GgxGi/… 4 days ago
- Let’s Go Phoenix! (@ Delaware Stadium - @udelaware in Newark, DE) swarmapp.com/c/3JwI3qnnSQ7 4 days ago
- Practicing CPR with our @hcdfrs friends at the Elkridge open house! Thanks for the knowledge! #themoreyouknow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @OrioleBird: Happy Monday! Want to win something?? Retweet for a chance to win a 2018 O’s promo item of your choice! (If I have it in s… 1 week ago
- When you are having a bad morning but your kids write you a note. instagram.com/p/BotjnR1AxhR/… 1 week ago
- RT @ElonPhoenixClub: Good morning, #Elon! Happy #ElonMaroonMonday ℹ️ | bit.ly/2RxTArM #FindTheEdge #phoenixrising https://t.co/… 1 week ago
- When the @marylandzoo is like the bowler hat scene in the Thomas Crown Affair. #zoo #touchatruck @ The Maryland Zoo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Open House Day! Thanks for having us! #firetrucks #elkridgeVFD #firefighters #hoco @ Elkridge Volunteer Fire Depart… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Where’s the desserts, @Elon7amTailgate? twitter.com/elonuniversity… 1 week ago
- The last touchdown reminded me how high I can jump when excited. Let’s Go Phoenix! @ElonPhoenixClub twitter.com/ElonPhoenix/st… 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tuesday: BBA and BBB
July 14, 2015Posted by on
BBA: I had an amazing surprise when I arrived this morning…he was in a “real” crib! I never thought I would be so happy to see my kiddo behind metal bars.
I also was able to participate in rounds and see the doctors, for the first time, looking incredibly positive and optimistic about next steps.
As of last night, he is only on his medication to regulate his insulin, his glucose IV, his blood thinner, and his feeding tube. All other tubes/IVs have been disconnected. Today they began aggressive bottle feeding, both increasing the quantity of food he is getting in his feeding tube and giving him a chance to bottle feed every four hours. They are also significantly reducing his glucose IV because his blood sugar continues to rise. As a direct result, they are going to start weaning him off the medication to regulate his insulin. The results of the repeat eccocardiogram came back and all initial concerns have been resolved.
Not ready for release, but much more progress and improvement and good news than we have had in the two weeks he has been in the NICU.
BBB: this afternoon we decided to go get @littlepund from daycare together. He was a big hit with the ladies! Plus, he and @littlepund got some amazingly adorable bonding in on the drive home…