- Elon Basketball fell a little short the last two games but we had fun traveling around to watch them. #caasports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I thought Greg Roman liked to run the ball? Just not in the 4th quarter apparently. #RavensFlock 1 month ago
- Nothing like getting run out of your own gym on the “white out” night. #terps 1 month ago
- On the way to work yesterday, the car in front of me threw a banana peel out of the window at a traffic circle like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @NCAA_FCS: Welcome to the FCS Playoffs! #FCSPlayoffs x 📸 @ElonFootball https://t.co/skXnMp8ZzA 2 months ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
July 18, 2015Posted by on
Belly rigidity seems to be improving and less concerning for the team. Feeding tube was back in but only to be used if he wouldn’t feed out of a bottle. He was starting with 10 ml’s to see what’s happening late this afternoon. This was the first test to see if it’s better and resolving. Will still get the baby gatorade (vitamin and glucose drip) for now. Bilirubin continues to be on the higher side and might be the next and hopefully final hurdle.