- Gotta start deciding what to plant in the garden this year. 🤔 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CLswWe1riTr/… 4 days ago
- twitter.com/MLB/status/136… https://t.co/dH0ksNXrkn 1 week ago
- Let’s Go @ElonFootball! #TailgatesAtHome @Elon7amTailgate. Nice and warm inside. https://t.co/LSICtbctC3 1 week ago
- Tarasco going back... twitter.com/CBSSports/stat… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
July 18, 2015Posted by on
Belly rigidity seems to be improving and less concerning for the team. Feeding tube was back in but only to be used if he wouldn’t feed out of a bottle. He was starting with 10 ml’s to see what’s happening late this afternoon. This was the first test to see if it’s better and resolving. Will still get the baby gatorade (vitamin and glucose drip) for now. Bilirubin continues to be on the higher side and might be the next and hopefully final hurdle.