- Shook his pom poms for 3 plus hours of cheering on the @elonphoenix. Tough L today. @ Delaware Stadium instagram.com/p/Bo5NZ0GgxGi/… 4 days ago
- Let’s Go Phoenix! (@ Delaware Stadium - @udelaware in Newark, DE) swarmapp.com/c/3JwI3qnnSQ7 4 days ago
- Practicing CPR with our @hcdfrs friends at the Elkridge open house! Thanks for the knowledge! #themoreyouknow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @OrioleBird: Happy Monday! Want to win something?? Retweet for a chance to win a 2018 O’s promo item of your choice! (If I have it in s… 1 week ago
- When you are having a bad morning but your kids write you a note. instagram.com/p/BotjnR1AxhR/… 1 week ago
- RT @ElonPhoenixClub: Good morning, #Elon! Happy #ElonMaroonMonday ℹ️ | bit.ly/2RxTArM #FindTheEdge #phoenixrising https://t.co/… 1 week ago
- When the @marylandzoo is like the bowler hat scene in the Thomas Crown Affair. #zoo #touchatruck @ The Maryland Zoo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Open House Day! Thanks for having us! #firetrucks #elkridgeVFD #firefighters #hoco @ Elkridge Volunteer Fire Depart… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Where’s the desserts, @Elon7amTailgate? twitter.com/elonuniversity… 1 week ago
- The last touchdown reminded me how high I can jump when excited. Let’s Go Phoenix! @ElonPhoenixClub twitter.com/ElonPhoenix/st… 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Two good days: BBA
July 21, 2015Posted by on
Apologies for no update yesterday. It was a good day though. BBA was drinking bottles like a champ and was awake and alert when we were both there for visits. BBB attended his first Monday night dinner and was so enthusiastic about the outing he slept through the whole thing.
Today, BBA was taken off all nutritional supplements (a good thing) and his blood sugar was holding steady while eating 60mL every three hours! Still on glucose and blood thinner. Antibiotic ends tomorrow.
Now the waiting game begins … as long as he has a consistent blood sugar reading and eats by bottle every three hours, they will wean him off the remaining glucose. Once off, he will need to maintain his blood sugar and eat well for several days for them to consider transfer/release. He can come home on the blood thinner if everything else is ok. Fingers crossed his system is up to snuff.