- The runner on second base in extra innings has to be the worst rule in baseball. 5 days ago
- If the Orioles are going completely cashless this season for concessions, does that mean no vendors in the stands?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Do we still want the universal DH? twitter.com/CBSSports/stat… 1 week ago
- Happy Easter from the Bunny Boozana! Not sure the flamingos noticed the free candy though which was probably a go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Looks like we get to run this one back! twitter.com/zackpund/statu… 1 week ago
- Still undefeated! #orioles 1 week ago
- Undefeated. #orioles 1 week ago
- Big day! Let’s go O’s! #OpeningDay https://t.co/4fdwLIlZEh 1 week ago
- Sometimes you just need a hug. #siblings #hugs instagram.com/p/CM0uRxRrSx0/… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Two good days: BBA
July 21, 2015Posted by on
Apologies for no update yesterday. It was a good day though. BBA was drinking bottles like a champ and was awake and alert when we were both there for visits. BBB attended his first Monday night dinner and was so enthusiastic about the outing he slept through the whole thing.
Today, BBA was taken off all nutritional supplements (a good thing) and his blood sugar was holding steady while eating 60mL every three hours! Still on glucose and blood thinner. Antibiotic ends tomorrow.
Now the waiting game begins … as long as he has a consistent blood sugar reading and eats by bottle every three hours, they will wean him off the remaining glucose. Once off, he will need to maintain his blood sugar and eat well for several days for them to consider transfer/release. He can come home on the blood thinner if everything else is ok. Fingers crossed his system is up to snuff.