- Well that was a disappointing end. 2 days ago
- Why would anyone get a conference champions tattoo? 😂🤯 twitter.com/Titans/status/… 2 weeks ago
- What’s the over/under on the number of times we hear “bell cow” on Sunday, 7? 🙄 2 weeks ago
- #thisis38. #hbdtome 📸 by @brittenpund 🎂 by @kupcakesco instagram.com/p/CJaAKS9r3zf/… 2 weeks ago
- Padres are all in. Love it. 3 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
July 22, 2015Posted by on
Made it for rounds today. Medical team was very optimistic about his progress and decided to challenge him today, giving him more food per feed and dropping his glucose significantly. And he met the challenge like a champ! May be weaned entirely off of the glucose by tomorrow afternoon.
Several tests scheduled for Friday morning to assess bilirubin concerns and decide on a final plan.