- I hear they call them radish because they are only sort of rad. Well, not this lady! Happy 36th birthday, Britten… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Over the river and through the woods. #optoutside #swingingbridge #family @ Patapsco Valley State Park-Avalon instagram.com/p/CCRRRDwDmAC/… 1 day ago
- 830-930 pm should be the limit on fireworks. No one cares after that. You aren’t cool because you spent $1000 tryin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Big day in our house! Today, our twins turned 5. They are our superheroes. They are happy, smart, always excited,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- I wonder where the people are whose cars are still in long term parking at BWI. 5 days ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Friday: BBA (part two) and BBB
July 24, 2015Posted by on
BBA: He has been off glucose for five hours and blood sugar is remaining steady. He continues to eat well. Waiting on results of an abdominal ultrasound. Bilirubin dropped today on its own, negating the need for the medication they were going to start (yay).
BBB: BBB got his first bath tonight. His hair is fuzzy again, reigniting the competition with BBA on who has better faux hawk potential.