- Driving on 695 shouldn't be this much of a pain. 1 day ago
- To celiac or not to, that is the question. @ Johns Hopkins Children's Center instagram.com/p/BaTs8bLhcCp/ 2 days ago
- "Dad, how do we get into that pool? Is there a dog over there?" . . . To have the zest for all… instagram.com/p/BaSKyZahjcS/ 2 days ago
- Why is the sound on Fox always so terrible and why is this game on Fox? 2 days ago
- How many more pumpkins would be picked if you had backyard pumpkins? (We had more than 12)… instagram.com/p/BaQAtYghrc1/ 3 days ago
- "Maybe we should go because I'm a good celebrator" - @littlepund in reference to the open house at @EllicottCityVFD. 3 days ago
- Anyone participating in the #tealpumpkinproject in #HoCo? #glutenfree 4 days ago
- RT @Orioles: #FridayThe13th could be your lucky day! Retweet for a chance to win a photo autographed by Manny Machado! #Birdland https://t.… 4 days ago
- This tweet didn't age well. twitter.com/zackpund/statu… 5 days ago
- The Nats might finally break thru and win a playoff series. 5 days ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
The weekend: BBA
July 26, 2015Posted by on
Blood sugar is holding steady. They are moving to only checking it twice a day…finally some relief for his heels.
Food has increased to 65mL every three hours. He gets tired and doesn’t eat it all each feeding, resulting in the leftover being administered via feeding tube, which is prolonging his stay, in part. He has to be able to eat consistently every three hours by bottle to be discharged.
His bilirubin and TSH (impacting the liver, gallbladder, and thyroid) have been decreasing but are still higher than normal. Abdominal ultrasound came back normal, but they are looking to run some more tests to figure out what is going on/if he has an infection. More answers on that later in the week.