- RT @ElonBaseball: RECAP: We rally in the last of the eighth to earn Coach Kennedy win No. 7️⃣0️⃣0️⃣! bit.ly/2HxBF2f 1 day ago
- RT @CNBCnow: Former President George W. Bush on the death of his mother, former First Lady Barbara Bush — “Our souls are settled because we… 2 days ago
- RT @elonphoenix: For the first time in 68 years, @ElonMensHoops will host UNC on Nov. 9 in its regular season opener. https://t.co/AGdYJUjV… 3 days ago
- RT @elonphoenixclub: Elon Phoenix Club Advisory Board meeting today on campus. Enjoying the @elonphoenix student-athlete panel.#whywedowhat… 5 days ago
- Schar Center looking sharp. #fall2018 #letsgo @ Elon University instagram.com/p/Bhl0b2iHCio/ 5 days ago
- Apparently not all the kids enjoyed the fire truck at their unexpected fire drill today but ours loved every minute of it. 1 week ago
- The “MLB Notebook” layout on MASN is terrible looking. 1 week ago
- Well that escalated quickly. #orioles 1 week ago
- Machado bomb! That was a beauty. #birdland 1 week ago
- 😆. #elmo #doctor #saycheese instagram.com/p/BhVJtoiHIM4/ 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
The weekend: BBA
July 26, 2015Posted by on
Blood sugar is holding steady. They are moving to only checking it twice a day…finally some relief for his heels.
Food has increased to 65mL every three hours. He gets tired and doesn’t eat it all each feeding, resulting in the leftover being administered via feeding tube, which is prolonging his stay, in part. He has to be able to eat consistently every three hours by bottle to be discharged.
His bilirubin and TSH (impacting the liver, gallbladder, and thyroid) have been decreasing but are still higher than normal. Abdominal ultrasound came back normal, but they are looking to run some more tests to figure out what is going on/if he has an infection. More answers on that later in the week.