- What a great morning! #nintendo #tecmobowl instagram.com/p/CZDlvEFr6s3/… 1 day ago
- 💪🏼🔥. Let’s Go! twitter.com/elonmbasketbal… 6 days ago
- Will be interested to see how turns out. twitter.com/MLBcathedrals/… 1 week ago
- RT @SportsBalt: One lucky follower will get this Autographed Jim Palmer Rookie! Graded and authenticated by @psacard. Just follow @sportsb… 2 weeks ago
- Are paper straws now a HoCo requirement? 2 weeks ago
- Sometimes I have to supervise the adults too. #snowday #sledding instagram.com/p/CYSQxqJLXK5/… 3 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
August 4, 2015Posted by on
Good news: he passed the fast and his blood sugar held.
Bad news: because of the medicine and the diuretic he is on to stabilize his blood sugar, his electrolytes are now dropping.
They are doing some more tests tonight and we will know more about next steps tomorrow morning.