- Dude time. #neighborhoodwalk #playtime instagram.com/p/BwYLoA9B665/… 3 days ago
- Wonder if they are serving scrapple at the @shorebirds game that started at 10:35 today? #delmarvascrapple 4 days ago
- How is winter coming if GoT airs in the spring? 🤔 6 days ago
- Ump show in Boston as always. 1 week ago
- Nap time. instagram.com/p/BwNGJMgBeHk/… 1 week ago
- 2 RBI single for Davis! #birdland 1 week ago
- Replay of the balks? 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
August 5, 2015Posted by on
Electrolytes dropped again overnight. Started on a prescription for…wait for it…salt this afternoon. Retesting levels again overnight.
Also, we would like to share a few things not to say to parents of multiples and/or parents with children in the NICU/hospital (experiences BP had today):
- It must be nice to only have one of the two babies at home.
- You must be so happy you can relax and get so much rest.