- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CLswWe1riTr/… 18 hours ago
- twitter.com/mlb/status/136… https://t.co/dH0ksNXrkn 4 days ago
- Let’s Go @ElonFootball! #TailgatesAtHome @Elon7amTailgate. Nice and warm inside. https://t.co/LSICtbctC3 5 days ago
- Tarasco going back... twitter.com/CBSSports/stat… 1 week ago
- Terps really can’t put back to back wins together, can they? 2 weeks ago
- This a joke right? #Ravens twitter.com/NFL/status/135… 2 weeks ago
- If you’re not first, you’re last! #stillgotit #hewasfine #snowday instagram.com/p/CKuxen2A45-/… 3 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
BBA: the new news
October 5, 2015Posted by on
Prior to the ER visit two weeks ago, GI recommended that we consult with surgery to get some additional information regarding BBA’s hernia. Typically they are addressed between 1-5 years old because there is a possibility they can correct themselves.
We met with surgery last Wednesday and it was immediately determined that we would be doing surgery now – October 13 to be exact (three months and 11 days old). His hernia is so large and the muscle gap so small that there is concern his intestine can get caught and permanent, emergent damage could be done. Because of his past clotting issue and need to monitor his blood sugar, he will stay overnight.
We will post an update after surgery.