- When you are missing your #Orioles baseball. #birdland #hotdograce #ua #mustardfan instagram.com/p/B-no4yjj81O/… 4 hours ago
- No one better to get “corn-teened” with as we say here in Baltimore. Coming up on 20 days at home with 3 kids while… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- This is the end of conventions as we know them, right? No one will want to go to an enclosed space with lots of peo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- You know we are in bad shape when people on the Neighborhood app are posting about Costco having toilet paper! https://t.co/8O3KZqcBdg 1 week ago
- She did it! #bike #notrainingwheels #optoutside instagram.com/p/B-R2X7rDZI6/… 1 week ago
- Happy #OpeningDayAtHome #Birdland! instagram.com/p/B-OBFw3DE17/… 1 week ago
- Getting into family stained glass chalk art like everyone else. #quarintinelife #chalkart instagram.com/p/B-BCSCVDX-N/… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
BBA: the new news
October 5, 2015Posted by on
Prior to the ER visit two weeks ago, GI recommended that we consult with surgery to get some additional information regarding BBA’s hernia. Typically they are addressed between 1-5 years old because there is a possibility they can correct themselves.
We met with surgery last Wednesday and it was immediately determined that we would be doing surgery now – October 13 to be exact (three months and 11 days old). His hernia is so large and the muscle gap so small that there is concern his intestine can get caught and permanent, emergent damage could be done. Because of his past clotting issue and need to monitor his blood sugar, he will stay overnight.
We will post an update after surgery.