- .@biscuitville fan from way back! You never what you find when your wife makes you clean out 😂… instagram.com/p/BaeWfKlB7Dr/ 19 hours ago
- Just wait til next year, Charlie Brown! 1 day ago
- it’s been a while . . . zackpund.com/2017/10/19/its… 1 day ago
- Driving on 695 shouldn't be this much of a pain. 3 days ago
- To celiac or not to, that is the question. @ Johns Hopkins Children's Center instagram.com/p/BaTs8bLhcCp/ 4 days ago
- "Dad, how do we get into that pool? Is there a dog over there?" . . . To have the zest for all… instagram.com/p/BaSKyZahjcS/ 5 days ago
- Why is the sound on Fox always so terrible and why is this game on Fox? 5 days ago
- How many more pumpkins would be picked if you had backyard pumpkins? (We had more than 12)… instagram.com/p/BaQAtYghrc1/ 6 days ago
- "Maybe we should go because I'm a good celebrator" - @littlepund in reference to the open house at @EllicottCityVFD. 6 days ago
- Anyone participating in the #tealpumpkinproject in #HoCo? #glutenfree 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
BBA: the new news
October 5, 2015Posted by on
Prior to the ER visit two weeks ago, GI recommended that we consult with surgery to get some additional information regarding BBA’s hernia. Typically they are addressed between 1-5 years old because there is a possibility they can correct themselves.
We met with surgery last Wednesday and it was immediately determined that we would be doing surgery now – October 13 to be exact (three months and 11 days old). His hernia is so large and the muscle gap so small that there is concern his intestine can get caught and permanent, emergent damage could be done. Because of his past clotting issue and need to monitor his blood sugar, he will stay overnight.
We will post an update after surgery.