- See you on campus in 2021! Let’s go Phoenix! twitter.com/CollegeGameDay… 5 days ago
- Team has been destroyed by injuries. Going to be tough sledding the rest of the season. 1 week ago
- How about we run a 4th and 1 play that is standard and not fumble a trick play direct snap to Ingram? 1 week ago
- Who needs broccoli the size of your head? #FarmerZack #photobomb instagram.com/p/CHl6igoDz4E/… 1 week ago
- The Mac and cheese wall. twitter.com/grahamelliot/s… 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CHRizglD0UQ/… 2 weeks ago
- Talk about swallowing your whistle at the end of a game. It’s probably on Steelers bus going back home. 3 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
BBA: the new news
October 5, 2015Posted by on
Prior to the ER visit two weeks ago, GI recommended that we consult with surgery to get some additional information regarding BBA’s hernia. Typically they are addressed between 1-5 years old because there is a possibility they can correct themselves.
We met with surgery last Wednesday and it was immediately determined that we would be doing surgery now – October 13 to be exact (three months and 11 days old). His hernia is so large and the muscle gap so small that there is concern his intestine can get caught and permanent, emergent damage could be done. Because of his past clotting issue and need to monitor his blood sugar, he will stay overnight.
We will post an update after surgery.