- Charged $17 to ship All Star Game tickets to @Ravenspc 😂 twitter.com/bluecrabs/stat… 5 hours ago
- Davis Homer! https://t.co/VxCePMasPE 1 day ago
- Kinda wanted the Terps to lose after being down. Get that fire going for March Madness. Like the Ravens down the stretch. 3 days ago
- Spent Friday night supporting our student athletes at the Night of the Phoenix! An incredible $380k was raised to h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @ElonPhoenixClub: Here we go! Bid NOW on Night of the Phoenix items with our online auction! Bidding starts this morning, and will run… 1 week ago
- Valentine’s Day was a day my FIL really enjoyed. It’s never been a big holiday for her and I. She prefers flowers o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Pitchers and Catchers! Let’s Go! #birdland https://t.co/pU8XToDfbh 2 weeks ago
- Just a couple of best friends catching up and talking baseball at the Birdland Caravan. #birdland #orioles instagram.com/p/B8VD-FiD-wm/… 2 weeks ago
- Alright alright alright! Let’s go! twitter.com/ElonMBasketbal… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
BBA: the new news
October 5, 2015Posted by on
Prior to the ER visit two weeks ago, GI recommended that we consult with surgery to get some additional information regarding BBA’s hernia. Typically they are addressed between 1-5 years old because there is a possibility they can correct themselves.
We met with surgery last Wednesday and it was immediately determined that we would be doing surgery now – October 13 to be exact (three months and 11 days old). His hernia is so large and the muscle gap so small that there is concern his intestine can get caught and permanent, emergent damage could be done. Because of his past clotting issue and need to monitor his blood sugar, he will stay overnight.
We will post an update after surgery.