- Congratulations to all the new @elonalumni out there today! A very wise friend always says, “the world needs Elon g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 6 cars just started backing up down 295 to get out of traffic. #mdtraffic https://t.co/RuiGlGQFFm 3 days ago
- Sitting in completely stopped traffic on 295N trying to get to the @Orioles game. Completely miserable. Might make it by the 3rd inning. 3 days ago
- When your father-in-law is a retired softball coach, you just sit back and enjoy the moment. #cbl #teeballszn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- #fbf for dbh819’s birthday. 30 years of friendship and almost 20 with the other guys. Happy Birthday Daniel!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- There’s a bunch of jokers doing the Ric Flair “woohoo” in CLE. 4+ hours of Indians v Orioles will drive a guy crazy. 1 week ago
- Did it rain in NY all day or is Yankees just a dump and they couldn’t make the field playable? 1 week ago
- Happy Mother’s Day! The stakes are high as a parent. There are a zillion things to do and fight through but we le… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Another W in the books. #CoachZack #teeballszn #CBL @ Jeffers Hill Elementary instagram.com/p/BxXJlbPHpsi/… 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
December 12, 2015Posted by on
Hello again. We have been on an upswing for the past few weeks, just trying to get through to the end of the year. We have had some ups and downs, but are diligently working to figure out how to address the remaining challenges that exist. One to cross of the list: eyes.
We met with the amazing pediatric ophthalmology team at the JHU Wilmer Eye Institute on Wednesday to address some concerns about focusing and overall ability to see. It is remarkable what they are able to do for a FIVE MONTH OLD BABY to assess eyesight, and to make repairs to eye structure at this point to eliminate future issues. The visit we long and arduous, but resulted in amazing news. His eyesight is great. There is no damage to his optic nerve. And the focusing issues we are having are most likely a result of his prematurity and he will grow out of them. High five BBA!
Follow up with endocrine next week and hope for some medication adjustments. Updates on that to follow.