- Why weren’t there any highlights from Wild Thing and Jobu in the Indians new name video? #lame 5 hours ago
- That’s what we call a winning streak! #orioles #birdland 3 days ago
- I thought the Orioles were losing bad until I saw the Nats score. Talk about getting waxed by the Padres. 6 days ago
- Fire sunset last week in the Outer Banks. #obx #killdevilhills #sunset @ Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina instagram.com/p/CRXqjh-re7Q/… 1 week ago
- Trey 💪🏼. 1 week ago
- Happy 37 @brittenpund! You are always shining bright! Hard to believe we’ve already celebrated 17 birthdays togethe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Happy Birthday to two of our favorite little people! Today, you turned 6 with the biggest smiles, hearts, and belli… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Happy Bobby Bonilla Day for all those who celebrate! 3 weeks ago
- ⛰ 🏰! 3 weeks ago
- I think I stopped watching Fast ‘N Furious after #3. Are they other 23 any good? 3 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
December 12, 2015Posted by on
Hello again. We have been on an upswing for the past few weeks, just trying to get through to the end of the year. We have had some ups and downs, but are diligently working to figure out how to address the remaining challenges that exist. One to cross of the list: eyes.
We met with the amazing pediatric ophthalmology team at the JHU Wilmer Eye Institute on Wednesday to address some concerns about focusing and overall ability to see. It is remarkable what they are able to do for a FIVE MONTH OLD BABY to assess eyesight, and to make repairs to eye structure at this point to eliminate future issues. The visit we long and arduous, but resulted in amazing news. His eyesight is great. There is no damage to his optic nerve. And the focusing issues we are having are most likely a result of his prematurity and he will grow out of them. High five BBA!
Follow up with endocrine next week and hope for some medication adjustments. Updates on that to follow.