- Fall y’all. #pumpkins #pickyourown @ Larriland Farm Homepage instagram.com/p/CFnRKDBD3ny/… 4 days ago
- Hays getting into the dingers now too. Patty V showing him the way. Lots to look forward to next season. #birdland 6 days ago
- Patty V! That’s impressive. twitter.com/oriolesfactoid… 6 days ago
- Series win against the Braves? Alright alright! #birdland 2 weeks ago
- Who needs DJ Stewart or Ryan Mountcastle HRs when guys like Pat Valaika and Jose Iglesias are hitting 💣s? #birdland 2 weeks ago
- Another 🏔 🏰 💣! Nice back to back homers with Stewart. Wheee. #birdland 2 weeks ago
- John Means throwing the ball like last year today. Very nice. #Birdland 2 weeks ago
- #NeverForget 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
December 12, 2015Posted by on
Hello again. We have been on an upswing for the past few weeks, just trying to get through to the end of the year. We have had some ups and downs, but are diligently working to figure out how to address the remaining challenges that exist. One to cross of the list: eyes.
We met with the amazing pediatric ophthalmology team at the JHU Wilmer Eye Institute on Wednesday to address some concerns about focusing and overall ability to see. It is remarkable what they are able to do for a FIVE MONTH OLD BABY to assess eyesight, and to make repairs to eye structure at this point to eliminate future issues. The visit we long and arduous, but resulted in amazing news. His eyesight is great. There is no damage to his optic nerve. And the focusing issues we are having are most likely a result of his prematurity and he will grow out of them. High five BBA!
Follow up with endocrine next week and hope for some medication adjustments. Updates on that to follow.