- Elon Basketball fell a little short the last two games but we had fun traveling around to watch them. #caasports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I thought Greg Roman liked to run the ball? Just not in the 4th quarter apparently. #RavensFlock 1 month ago
- Nothing like getting run out of your own gym on the “white out” night. #terps 1 month ago
- On the way to work yesterday, the car in front of me threw a banana peel out of the window at a traffic circle like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @NCAA_FCS: Welcome to the FCS Playoffs! #FCSPlayoffs x 📸 @ElonFootball https://t.co/skXnMp8ZzA 2 months ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
December 12, 2015Posted by on
Hello again. We have been on an upswing for the past few weeks, just trying to get through to the end of the year. We have had some ups and downs, but are diligently working to figure out how to address the remaining challenges that exist. One to cross of the list: eyes.
We met with the amazing pediatric ophthalmology team at the JHU Wilmer Eye Institute on Wednesday to address some concerns about focusing and overall ability to see. It is remarkable what they are able to do for a FIVE MONTH OLD BABY to assess eyesight, and to make repairs to eye structure at this point to eliminate future issues. The visit we long and arduous, but resulted in amazing news. His eyesight is great. There is no damage to his optic nerve. And the focusing issues we are having are most likely a result of his prematurity and he will grow out of them. High five BBA!
Follow up with endocrine next week and hope for some medication adjustments. Updates on that to follow.