- Four puddle jumpers from way back. #somuchrain #MDwx instagram.com/p/BlgrOLFAF4t/… 11 hours ago
- Is it still the ice cream of the future? twitter.com/oliviawitherit… 3 days ago
- The fact that Harper was in the Derby, won it, and is in the ASG this year is a joke. He’s having a terrible year y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Apparently I’m not supposed to tailgate a guy coming into the work parking lot. Maybe he should learn that the gas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- I guess everyone can stop acting like they watch soccer regularly now. 6 days ago
- Someone was a big fan of Uncle Slam... from a distance. #pnats #keys #baseball #milb @ G. Richard Pfitzner Stadium instagram.com/p/BlPDTLeA4j4/… 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
December 12, 2015Posted by on
Hello again. We have been on an upswing for the past few weeks, just trying to get through to the end of the year. We have had some ups and downs, but are diligently working to figure out how to address the remaining challenges that exist. One to cross of the list: eyes.
We met with the amazing pediatric ophthalmology team at the JHU Wilmer Eye Institute on Wednesday to address some concerns about focusing and overall ability to see. It is remarkable what they are able to do for a FIVE MONTH OLD BABY to assess eyesight, and to make repairs to eye structure at this point to eliminate future issues. The visit we long and arduous, but resulted in amazing news. His eyesight is great. There is no damage to his optic nerve. And the focusing issues we are having are most likely a result of his prematurity and he will grow out of them. High five BBA!
Follow up with endocrine next week and hope for some medication adjustments. Updates on that to follow.