- RT @ElonBaseball: RECAP: We rally in the last of the eighth to earn Coach Kennedy win No. 7️⃣0️⃣0️⃣! bit.ly/2HxBF2f 5 hours ago
- RT @CNBCnow: Former President George W. Bush on the death of his mother, former First Lady Barbara Bush — “Our souls are settled because we… 1 day ago
- RT @elonphoenix: For the first time in 68 years, @ElonMensHoops will host UNC on Nov. 9 in its regular season opener. https://t.co/AGdYJUjV… 2 days ago
- RT @elonphoenixclub: Elon Phoenix Club Advisory Board meeting today on campus. Enjoying the @elonphoenix student-athlete panel.#whywedowhat… 4 days ago
- Schar Center looking sharp. #fall2018 #letsgo @ Elon University instagram.com/p/Bhl0b2iHCio/ 4 days ago
- Apparently not all the kids enjoyed the fire truck at their unexpected fire drill today but ours loved every minute of it. 6 days ago
- The “MLB Notebook” layout on MASN is terrible looking. 1 week ago
- Well that escalated quickly. #orioles 1 week ago
- Machado bomb! That was a beauty. #birdland 1 week ago
- 😆. #elmo #doctor #saycheese instagram.com/p/BhVJtoiHIM4/ 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
December 12, 2015Posted by on
Hello again. We have been on an upswing for the past few weeks, just trying to get through to the end of the year. We have had some ups and downs, but are diligently working to figure out how to address the remaining challenges that exist. One to cross of the list: eyes.
We met with the amazing pediatric ophthalmology team at the JHU Wilmer Eye Institute on Wednesday to address some concerns about focusing and overall ability to see. It is remarkable what they are able to do for a FIVE MONTH OLD BABY to assess eyesight, and to make repairs to eye structure at this point to eliminate future issues. The visit we long and arduous, but resulted in amazing news. His eyesight is great. There is no damage to his optic nerve. And the focusing issues we are having are most likely a result of his prematurity and he will grow out of them. High five BBA!
Follow up with endocrine next week and hope for some medication adjustments. Updates on that to follow.