- Have never really gotten into St. Patrick’s Day but I did buy green mint Oreos at the food store today 👍🏼. 21 hours ago
- Some little people were very excited to get mail! #postcards instagram.com/p/BvFsJfHlU5B/… 1 day ago
- Cruisin’ into the weekend! #powerwheels #jeep #friyay instagram.com/p/BvDI_boFZnF/… 2 days ago
- While struggling through reading Fox in Socks with the kids, my daughter politely reminds me that Dr. Seuss uses words that rhyme. #dadlife 1 week ago
- #Terps seniors throwing up threes at the end of the game to get in the record book on senior night. I’m not even mad. 🤣 1 week ago
- Back over the summer, someone quit their job and went out on their own. It was a monumental decision. Leaving a car… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Happy Anniversary @brittenpund! 9 years later and you still make every day better. You make us all better, day afte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Elon friends, hope you will join our family and support #ElonDay! We supported the @ElonPhoenixClub but there are m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Guess I’m Coach Zack now. #teeballseason instagram.com/p/BujomLvhdFg/… 2 weeks ago
- Great win by @elonmenshoops today! Future Phoenix really enjoyed it. #phoenixrising #caasports #familyouting @ SECU… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
December 12, 2015Posted by on
Hello again. We have been on an upswing for the past few weeks, just trying to get through to the end of the year. We have had some ups and downs, but are diligently working to figure out how to address the remaining challenges that exist. One to cross of the list: eyes.
We met with the amazing pediatric ophthalmology team at the JHU Wilmer Eye Institute on Wednesday to address some concerns about focusing and overall ability to see. It is remarkable what they are able to do for a FIVE MONTH OLD BABY to assess eyesight, and to make repairs to eye structure at this point to eliminate future issues. The visit we long and arduous, but resulted in amazing news. His eyesight is great. There is no damage to his optic nerve. And the focusing issues we are having are most likely a result of his prematurity and he will grow out of them. High five BBA!
Follow up with endocrine next week and hope for some medication adjustments. Updates on that to follow.