- Nice morning to have the pumpkin patch all to ourselves. Happy Fall Y’all! @ Larriland Farm Homepage instagram.com/p/Ci880mNrGqF/… 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ Kiwanis-Wallas Park instagram.com/p/CiqvW2jLMrp/… 1 week ago
- Really FloSports? Can we get a decent feed that isn’t blurry every other second?! 1 week ago
- Big series win for #birdland 1 week ago
- #NeverForget 2 weeks ago
- Nice night in Bowie for a ceremonial first pitch! @littlepund_ got randomly invited to throw out the ceremonial fir… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- 🏔 🏰 💣‘s are a beauty. #birdland 3 weeks ago
- Lettuce go! #birdland twitter.com/Orioles/status… 3 weeks ago
- San-tan-gone! 1 month ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/ChTNV5BLX6N/… 1 month ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
December 12, 2015Posted by on
Hello again. We have been on an upswing for the past few weeks, just trying to get through to the end of the year. We have had some ups and downs, but are diligently working to figure out how to address the remaining challenges that exist. One to cross of the list: eyes.
We met with the amazing pediatric ophthalmology team at the JHU Wilmer Eye Institute on Wednesday to address some concerns about focusing and overall ability to see. It is remarkable what they are able to do for a FIVE MONTH OLD BABY to assess eyesight, and to make repairs to eye structure at this point to eliminate future issues. The visit we long and arduous, but resulted in amazing news. His eyesight is great. There is no damage to his optic nerve. And the focusing issues we are having are most likely a result of his prematurity and he will grow out of them. High five BBA!
Follow up with endocrine next week and hope for some medication adjustments. Updates on that to follow.