- .@biscuitville fan from way back! You never what you find when your wife makes you clean out 😂… instagram.com/p/BaeWfKlB7Dr/ 19 hours ago
- Just wait til next year, Charlie Brown! 1 day ago
- it’s been a while . . . zackpund.com/2017/10/19/its… 1 day ago
- Driving on 695 shouldn't be this much of a pain. 3 days ago
- To celiac or not to, that is the question. @ Johns Hopkins Children's Center instagram.com/p/BaTs8bLhcCp/ 4 days ago
- "Dad, how do we get into that pool? Is there a dog over there?" . . . To have the zest for all… instagram.com/p/BaSKyZahjcS/ 5 days ago
- Why is the sound on Fox always so terrible and why is this game on Fox? 5 days ago
- How many more pumpkins would be picked if you had backyard pumpkins? (We had more than 12)… instagram.com/p/BaQAtYghrc1/ 6 days ago
- "Maybe we should go because I'm a good celebrator" - @littlepund in reference to the open house at @EllicottCityVFD. 6 days ago
- Anyone participating in the #tealpumpkinproject in #HoCo? #glutenfree 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
December 12, 2015Posted by on
Hello again. We have been on an upswing for the past few weeks, just trying to get through to the end of the year. We have had some ups and downs, but are diligently working to figure out how to address the remaining challenges that exist. One to cross of the list: eyes.
We met with the amazing pediatric ophthalmology team at the JHU Wilmer Eye Institute on Wednesday to address some concerns about focusing and overall ability to see. It is remarkable what they are able to do for a FIVE MONTH OLD BABY to assess eyesight, and to make repairs to eye structure at this point to eliminate future issues. The visit we long and arduous, but resulted in amazing news. His eyesight is great. There is no damage to his optic nerve. And the focusing issues we are having are most likely a result of his prematurity and he will grow out of them. High five BBA!
Follow up with endocrine next week and hope for some medication adjustments. Updates on that to follow.