- “Does this foam wedge make me heavy?” - @littlerpund. Now 24 hours post surgery. Lots of love, screaming, intense m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Tiny feet, here we wait. #littlelion #surgeryday @ Johns Hopkins Children's Center instagram.com/p/B4uxM4XjDyN/… 3 days ago
- When @brittenpund doesn’t want @littlestpund to throw the football anymore 🤣 instagram.com/p/B4p1BDrD1jW/… 5 days ago
- Future pinball wizard. #pinball #gameswithdad #dadlife instagram.com/p/B4oBGpbD5ZC/… 6 days ago
- Homecoming! One of our favorite weekends. Friends, family, people we haven’t seen in years. Always a great time whe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Anyone check in on Montreal and see how they feel about their team winning the #WorldSeries? 2 weeks ago
- CBS carrying Denver game locally. Oh the irony. 2 weeks ago
- When you are making dinner for 14 and don’t have time to put ice on your injury. Can’t stop her. #birthdayparty… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
i can see you.
October 28, 2016Posted by on
Recently we’ve been to several ophthalmology appointments and they all continue to see improvements in BBA’s eye sight. His eye that was crossing seems to be self correcting and there is no need for glasses, patching, or surgery at this point. (Yay!) His MRI showed his optic nerve is intact an fully formed. All in all, a good visual update.